Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122463 times)

Guys, it's getting really annoying that you're so on to Swholli about getting Block Wars done. It can wait. BLC is supposed to be a congregation of artists, not a cult of Swhollians. We are here to help you create your movies with our collective resources. Please stop nagging Swholli.

Reset the release date to 2017
stop stalling swholli, I know you are, and stop making excuses. At least make an attempt to not look suspicious, by not playing steam games right after you claim you're working, busy, or planning.
Calm down man. I'm busy as stuff these days and with the little free time I have, I prefer to spend more of it on other games than making videos. Not prioritizing something doesn't mean abandoning it.

I'm gonna maybe focus on a few smaller projects that can be completed quickly- so if anyone has an idea for any short film they wanna maybe work on, hmu brah.

If you guys are really eager to get together people for a small project, I have contact with about everyone in BLC, and if you can't, I can ask them if they want to help out on your ideas.

Happy cake day swholli!!!!!! 🧀🧀🍕🍕🍕🧀🧀🍕🧀🍼

In game name: Cromartini
Pros for applying: Very good on building details, can be an voiceless extra.
Cons for applying: A small amount of free time due to school, PC is known for problems.
OTHER STUFF THAT MIGHT HAPPEN: I might get a mike, and fix the PC problem.

a cult of Swhollians

Come to think of it, this wouldn't be a bad name for a clan that is meant to stand up to The Harvest.

In game name: Cromartini
Pros for applying: Very good on building details, can be an voiceless extra.
Cons for applying: A small amount of free time due to school, PC is known for problems.
OTHER STUFF THAT MIGHT HAPPEN: I might get a mike, and fix the PC problem.
Proof?

Dafuq?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:36:42 AM by c[_] »

Perkele....

That stuff MIGHT happen

Just so everyone's aware, I'm currently developing an idea for a short to make in the downtime I'm taking from Block Wars.

The best part is, if it's successful we could very well adapt it into a series so that different writers and directors in the clan can make episodes, so stay tuned.

Coolio

I still think we should do bester's idea eventually though
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:07:28 PM by #Jeetlor »

Coolio

I still think we should do beater's idea eventually though
bester*

Clan site is being spammed. Please remove the ability for other users to make accounts unless approved, we could avoid this.

There are around 900 spam accounts.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:31:58 AM by Ducky duck »

Clan site is being spammed. Please remove the ability for other users to make accounts unless approved, we could avoid this.

There are around 900 spam accounts.
Oh damn