Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122683 times)

hory shat. Swholli, you should look into a better bot protection

Just so everyone's aware, I'm currently developing an idea for a short to make in the downtime I'm taking from Block Wars.

The best part is, if it's successful we could very well adapt it into a series so that different writers and directors in the clan can make episodes, so stay tuned.
Sounds cool

Jesus, the spam is obnoxious. Yeah, alright I'm gonna have to implement some better security lol.

Double toast:

Also, I'm going to have to delete a bunch of spam accounts, if I accidentally miss your account and it gets deleted with the masses, I do apologize, simply reregister and I'll approve your account (apparently I'll have to make accounts admin approval only now seeing as spam bots aplenty there are right now).

Double toast:

Also, I'm going to have to delete a bunch of spam accounts, if I accidentally miss your account and it gets deleted with the masses, I do apologize, simply reregister and I'll approve your account (apparently I'll have to make accounts admin approval only now seeing as spam bots aplenty there are right now).
Thank

Remove guest posting ability.

Quote from: Swholli http://blc.swholli.com/index.php?topic=10517.msg12015#msg12015
Surprisingly enough they were, but they are still spam in general lol.

So far I've been able to cull a lot of spam members this way, but yeah, I'm gonna see if I can turn off guest posting. I thought I had it that way already. As of now they literally can only look at the forums and nothing else.

I also applied some security questions as well as a strengthened captcha.

Hopefully these steps will be able to keep the spam bots from joining or at least stop them from posting.

Idea for a video.

Just saying.

would you return my account already

Is it possible to input your blockland key to post for better security.

Is it possible to input your blockland key to post for better security.

or better yet, just PM swholli your key so he can be sure your account is legit and approve it :cookieMonster:

New script idea!

Lemme know what you think.