Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 119367 times)

Sup guys, just made a video. Check it out my topic.

Also, could I be assigned to the following please:
Director
Actor
Voice Actor
Editing
Modder (i can make prints :o)

lol if it wasnt for me you guys wouldnt have found that yoda sound board -____-
Thank you but at the same time whyyyyyy

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I'll be hosting for a while, hopefully we can get a few scenes done and actually have our SFP ready by Christmas! We'll also be trying some other shorts related to Christmas.

Are we filming this weekend?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:13:34 AM by c[_] »

Probably yes. Your apply had lack of evidence

My application had no evidence but I still got in

are you guys cherry picking people

[Examples of your work in the area (urls, images, gallery posts, etc)] None
Absolutely nothing
Because Iv never been able to find a way to actually get into an acting job on Blockland. Most of them where privately run, nothing public, and those that where were hosted by nine year olds. The ones I attempted to run never got officially published, so they remained on my hard drive, on my old, lost computer, and there they will stay for the hundreds of years the disk lasts or until destroyed.
As for eventing, iv never actually published anything as work. Most of what Iv done was privately saved or just done on free builds and cleared when I left. If you absolutely need something to prove I am eligible for this group, then set something up. Maybe a test, or a project, anything you wish. I'll do it with limits as long as I can boost my chances for getting into the group.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 08:20:44 PM by Ducky duck »

i get declined?
It was really...lacking in general. Like, it had the right basis, just wasn't detailed. The equivalent of a summary rather than a book (not saying that it should be as long as a book).
Try again, adding some more stuff and you'll probably get in.
(also, like half the people that have applied since BLC was started had no evidence, that isn't the real problem)

-snip-

Yeah maybe but everyone can say that they have a half decade of experince at eventing. We know a bit more about you ducky than % thats why.

Also look at the lenght of duckys and TheLeaderOfTheRebellion's apps

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion's app  

%, 21824
   Eventer/Actor
   over half a decade of experience with eventing, good at following directions
   nothing big posted to the forums

Ducky's app  [Examples of your work in the area (urls, images, gallery posts, etc)] None
Absolutely nothing
Because Iv never been able to find a way to actually get into an acting job on Blockland. Most of them where privately run, nothing public, and those that where were hosted by nine year olds. The ones I attempted to run never got officially published, so they remained on my hard drive, on my old, lost computer, and there they will stay for the hundreds of years the disk lasts or until destroyed.
As for eventing, iv never actually published anything as work. Most of what Iv done was privately saved or just done on free builds and cleared when I left. If you absolutely need something to prove I am eligible for this group, then set something up. Maybe a test, or a project, anything you wish. I'll do it with limits as long as I can boost my chances for getting into the group.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:29:50 AM by c[_] »

forget it, I'm bored to death at the moment

Timezone: GMT (Greenwich mean time) London, UK
Name: _.rastafari.26_
BL_ID: 31377
Position: Acting and voice acting
Reason: I have recently been bored and I want to start meeting new people and becoming friends with people. My future goal for when I am older in life is to become a film director, actor and animator. Since blockland offers a starting point for my future at filmmaking and acting then I may as well start now before time runs out and before the GCSE's hit. I myself have made several blockland videos and as I have noticed I have become better and better each time I upload, I do not have a graphics card suitable for shaders however. If I could make it to the BLC then I follow directions in the acting you want my character to do. From looking at everyone I have worked with in the past weather if it be at a UFC gym or at football training I am excellent when it comes to following directions

For voice acting I have a British accent and I can impersonate other accents and I've done this before on CS GO, in fact I managed to impersonate a Scotsman, an Arabic dude and a Nigerian guy on CS GO and players on the server where convinced and thought I actually was from those nations. I have a load of inspirations and I feel that now is just the time to do what I want for my future
Examples of my work:
All work bellow was done by myself (the builds where made by different people and of course the music, sfx, addons, etc where all done by others)

My youtube channel
a video example
Another video example

I look forward to your response
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:42:42 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

Sup guys, just made a video. Check it out my topic.

Also, could I be assigned to the following please:
Director
Actor
Voice Actor
Editing
Modder (i can make prints :o)
Did you make that intro O:

Did you make that intro O:

Swholli made the BLC intro. It's on the steam group if you want it.

Is Swholli hosting for 2016?

I'm currently in the "official" New Years Eve server, but I mean if you guys wanna have a clan server party up, I'm down.

Edit: I'm also in the team speak just chillin.