Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122473 times)

Though, to be clear, the server will be up in the afternoon (est), not the morning as I have prior engagements and errands to run. I've edited the steam group event to reflect that change.

From now on, just so we can make things easier, directors- when you want to host a server for your projects that you want clan members to help with, just say something to me, The Lawyer, or Tonce and we can create an event to notify everyone. That being said, to prevent what happened yesterday, from now on only the director of the current project can make request (or create himself) the event as to not confuse people when he's not hosting (because he's at work all night and didn't even realize people were waiting for him lol).

The server is up and we will be filming soon. Refer to the steam group event for the password. See you there!

(this is for real now)

I can't join the group but you can add me in
Steam: harrasedjeetlor
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 04:23:47 PM by #Jeetlor »

We got 3 shots done in like 4 hours xD

What I should do is make a shot list of some kind so that we can check off what we need.

%, 21824
   Eventer/Actor
   over half a decade of experience with eventing, good at following directions
   nothing big posted to the forums

Could you add me to Directing and Acting/Voice Acting as my jobs?

Also, we're trying to get a few five minute short films done on swholli's hangout, if you'd like to help.

% gets my vote, seen him In-game.

We now have an official song, courtesy to Ragref

trying something out.

dont get rustled, feels is not an actual movie just placeholder text

trying something out.

dont get rustled, feels is not an actual movie just placeholder text
Feels the movie
my dream has come true

We now have an official song, courtesy to Ragref
fire
i have two new songs to premiere in the afternoon so look out for that
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:03:03 PM by Gum »

Gum are you ragref?

Short Film Production will start after Block Wars so be ready to stay active.