Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122401 times)

hey yo guys should use Celtx. It's what Swholli and I use and it's great for video production.

Cleaned that up.

Yikes that was bad.

Cleaned that up.

Yikes that was bad.
Join us swholli
Become one of us swholli

Here is the Greedo Head model for the cantina scene.
Greedo Head (For Block Wars) (View in 3D)

Very noice.

Hey this is the second time today I posted right after you

OT: cool beans

Time is an illusion.

Also, because I want to keep my cool demeanor on the forums and not reveal any human emotions outside of pseudo internet celebrity, basically i'm having a lot of IRL issues- mostly being that my grandfather has just entered hospice care for final stages of life and thus living at home with that while also trying to hold a job and finish school has basically left me racked for time for doing all the stuff I want to do, and since Block Wars is a little lower on my list of things to do, it gets pushed on the backburner. I'm not abandoning Block Wars again, mind you. I have too much of it done to consider that as an option like last time. But I am going to have to put it on a little hiatus for a stint, so basically for BLC right now I'm gonna maybe focus on a few smaller projects that can be completed quickly- so if anyone has an idea for any short film they wanna maybe work on, hmu brah.

[Name] Whirlwind(8429)
[Pos] Eventing, Modding (can build and act if need be)
[Reasons]
I have years of experience in Blockland and have dabbled in almost everything blockland related (I have yet to animate a model). I am a master eventer with a large focus on vce. I am also getting in to the scripting business (you may have heard of my first add-on Filmbots). I am versatile and can fill any role that needs filling.
[Examples]
Filmbots: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283366.0
Evented everything here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284040.0
Events: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280056.0

But really, i'm just an old Blockland player lookin for a fun time.

Reset the release date to february

Reset the release date to 2017
stop stalling swholli, I know you are, and stop making excuses. At least make an attempt to not look suspicious, by not playing steam games right after you claim you're working, busy, or planning.

Time is an illusion.

[color= transparent]Also, because I want to keep my cool demeanor on the forums and not reveal any human emotions outside of pseudo internet celebrity, basically i'm having a lot of IRL issues- mostly being that my grandfather has just entered hospice care for final stages of life and thus living at home with that while also trying to hold a job and finish school has basically left me racked for time for doing all the stuff I want to do, and since Block Wars is a little lower on my list of things to do, it gets pushed on the backburner. I'm not abandoning Block Wars again, mind you. I have too much of it done to consider that as an option like last time. But I am going to have to put it on a little hiatus for a stint, so basically for BLC right now I'm gonna maybe focus on a few smaller projects that can be completed quickly- so if anyone has an idea for any short film they wanna maybe work on, hmu brah.[/color]

I hope you didn't miss that transparent

Reset the release date to 2017
stop stalling swholli, I know you are, and stop making excuses. At least make an attempt to not look suspicious, by not playing steam games right after you claim you're working, busy, or planning.
Read the transparent.

Also swholli we should do the film buster scripted for a short.