Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 119381 times)

waitwaitwait
cowboy dude isn't in blc either?

why is it that the people who helped some of the most in the film aren't even in the clan??

waitwaitwait
cowboy dude isn't in blc either?

why is it that the people who helped some of the most in the film aren't even in the clan??
Could be some volunteered to be in it or, something.

I'd've thought you were already in, considering how much you're doing for the writing of Blockpire Done Goofed.

I wanted to join the legit way. The DEMOCRATIC WAY!

okay i only saw the credits after i watched it a second time and laughed really hard when i saw this

okay i only saw the credits after i watched it a second time and laughed really hard when i saw this
-snip-
I was poking fun at Swholli making the typo in No Hope.

I was poking fun at Swholli making the typo in No Hope.
yea i figured
but now it's gotta be an iconic thing of block wars

yea i figured
but now it's gotta be an iconic thing of block wars

Sorry Lalam, it has been decreed a thing now.

we need a blockland siskel and ebert

we need a blockland siskel and ebert
i'll be ebert and have my jaw removed

Can I join? I'm an audio engineer (synth designer/sound designer) I also compose score to various short films. I would be up for making some synths for gun shots and stuff.

I've been on Blockland since 2009, and bought the game in 2010, so I know Blockland like the back of my hand. I'm 17 years old so it will be practically impossible for me to be immature.

My Blockland ID is "13371", this account I am using on the forum was purchased not too long ago as I forgot the old password and email :P The in game name is "MATTVORN".

As for what position, I am decent at voice acting, I excel in building, use advanced eventing such as if/relay events, as I mentioned I also compose music and would be up for composing, designing sounds as well as arranging music on the final sequences.

Essentially my goal for being a member is to make the film better. I want better audio quality, and keep in mind, audio is a half of what a film is. Music is what builds the real tension. Therefore it's an important aspect that I would like to see done well on the sequel.

It's up to you, I would be up for it, as it looks like a fun little project!

Emails Here: mattvornmusic@gmail.com

You can also view a composition on my Soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/mattvorn/chimera

All the best,

Mathew Vaughan
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:30:35 AM by MATT VORN »

Hey Matt! I really like your application. Your right about sound being half of the movie. I think we could really use your skills here in BLC.

I approve you.

disgusting.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:36:42 AM by The Lawyer »