Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 96228 times)

Made the fallout joke gif I mentioned before, didn't turn out as good as I hoped.

"I expected the fallout 4 character creator to be higher resolution"

If someone can think of a better title free to post it to reddit, you may get lucky like the last 3 gifs and get mad karmas.

What if you have the character just smash up a whole bunch of enemies (primarily red), and label it "Bloody Mess perk got intense!".

Made the fallout joke gif I mentioned before, didn't turn out as good as I hoped.

"I expected the fallout 4 character creator to be higher resolution"
Yeah, wouldn't chance that one. A little jab at Fallout 4 like that might not go over well.

Think the gif should involve the vault boy doing some stuff Fallout related.

$500 until the mini hub!

What if you have the character just smash up a whole bunch of enemies (primarily red), and label it "Bloody Mess perk got intense!".

That would be a good idea, I think I'm just going to chill with the gifs for now though. Just do some other type of posts on reddit and such to get some attention.

The vault boy turned out pretty cool though.

Yeah, wouldn't chance that one. A little jab at Fallout 4 like that might not go over well.

Think the gif should involve the vault boy doing some stuff Fallout related.

I have no idea what fallout stuff is really, which is why I had such a hard time making the gif. I played fallout 3 up until I got out of the first vault then the game repeatedly crashed....

$500 until the mini hub!

Yeah, looks like things have picked up a bit with the final 48 hours even without additional reddit posts and what not.

100 Minuets left.

That line is brilliant.

I can't believe we're nearly at 17,000. It really jumped a lot the past 3 days.

I made this gif for the Kickstarter update,

Turns out Kickstarter hates giant gifs, so I turned it into a movie with no sound, which Kickstarter then decided to add a blaring white noise track to :|

Anyway thanks for all the support guys, I am going to enjoy relaxing tonight.

That's awesome to see that you got funded, would've loved to donate, but I couldn't get the chance unfortunately. Totally will be buying this the day it releases.

Nvm this joke went wrong

Are you going to start up your own forums for this if it becomes big enough?