How is Kindred's current state?

op nerf plz
9 (29%)
too weak, easy kill
6 (19.4%)
pretty decent
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: (WIP) League of Legends - New Thread - Patch 5.20 (Kindred Release) 10/13/2015  (Read 33791 times)

im on tilt. i can't get my s2 smurf to gold

been to promos twice and gone 0 2

yay wings and oddone got into masters :D

Thats a lot of wumin. Ghost Tentacles omfg pls, I can already see the r34 with SG Lux

Anyway, she seems really cool, I like her E a lot. Sounds like if she gets a hold of an ADC, they'll get forgeted pretty badly. I can already hear the complaints about her being OP from people who have terrible positioning.

Thats a lot of wumin. Ghost Tentacles omfg pls, I can already see the r34 with SG Lux

Anyway, she seems really cool, I like her E a lot. Sounds like if she gets a hold of an ADC, they'll get forgeted pretty badly. I can already hear the complaints about her being OP from people who have terrible positioning.
She's a juggernaut so reddit is already complaining about how stupidly overpowered she is going to be

I just played a 28 minute game as renekton with 1% critchance and didn't crit once in the entire game.
Finished the game with 200 cs, 14.8k physical damage dealt.
idk, thought it was mildly interesting.

oh boy, new lucian. Time to build him the way I always wanted.

edit: o stuff.. they added cdr to lich bane. Suddenly Fizz itemization got interesting.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:10:33 AM by Ladle »

is preseason up?

finally got that sivir skin + gold :)

more people need to play malphite

is preseason up?

finally got that sivir skin + gold :)

more people need to play malphite

Yeah, all the adc and item changes are out

WHAT ARE THESE MASTERIES?
WHAT ARE THESE ITEMS?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS ROLE ANYMORE!!!

idk how to do anything anymore

If the meta stays as:

ADC as ADC

ADC as Mid

ADC as Top

or at least two of the three, I'm quitting the game.

I'm trying this new epic op aatrox build with lifesteal, crits, and the keystone mastery that heals when you crit

also: glad to see that lucian is as balanced as ever

I joined a game just now and only realized that all the masteries were different in the last 8 seconds so i just spammed random masteries b4 the game started