How is Kindred's current state?

op nerf plz
9 (29%)
too weak, easy kill
6 (19.4%)
pretty decent
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: (WIP) League of Legends - New Thread - Patch 5.20 (Kindred Release) 10/13/2015  (Read 33261 times)

i'm so mad i can't save replays because i didn't download the program because i got a 1v4 quad as darius
help i'm shaking with mad

Kindred is great wtf, unless you build Devourer on her like a pleb
i'm so mad i can't save replays because i didn't download the program because i got a 1v4 quad as darius
help i'm shaking with mad
You did nothing special, just a Darius thing. Sorry friend

ty riot for not punishing 9/10 of the afks I see. I report them every time hoping that they learn to not ragequit, but I've only ever seen the popup saying they were punished twice. I really am getting pretty sick of it because I had bad soloq luck today in getting 3 afk players in 6 games, but that number should be 0 tbh. One of the games, I was doing pretty poorly and we would've lost anyways, but the other 2, I was really super fed but just couldn't carry the 4v5 because our adc or another similarly important role was gone. It's a little ludicrous to think that riot has a system designed to detect people who leave but it's so piss-poor at doing its job that it rarely catches people. The tribunal is also hilariously ineffective at punishing afk it seems because I've only ever witnessed 2 of the tribunal notifications saying that the afker was banned.

IMO riot should make it a loss prevented if you get an afk longer than a certain amount of time, let's say 5-10 mins in fountain as the benchmark. The team that wins, though they probably weren't challenged in their victory unless they were the team down a man, still should get their points, but the player who decided to leave the game and ruin it for the rest of their team should have some punishment as well as losing the lp. IMO it should be like the bad sport queue in gta 5 where toxic players get matched with other toxic players so that they realize how stuffty it is to play with them, and league has this to an extent in normal draft with ranked restrictions, but in terms of actual ranked queues, the closest they have is a low priority queue that just places a timer that's mildly annoying, but not unbearable.

Dota handles it kind of well, where iirc if a player on your team never connects at all, you can just leave with no consequences and no loss of mmr. I like this idea, because yes, the system still doesn't work perfectly, but it's better than having to play 20 minutes of a game we have a 30% chance of winning that only decreases the longer we're 4v5. Riot also isn't just going to ban people for afking, but I don't see how riot can properly reform afkers to understand just how stuffty it is to have them on your team. Obvs if it was like a one time random windows update or router crash or w/e then it's no big deal, but if it's someone who has a repeated history of toxic behavior, idk what riot is going to do. I just think for a company making as much money as riot, there's a lot that needs fixing with regards to punishing toxic behavior in the community.

Double post:

Started playing on LAN server again, 2 games into placements and see this

Double post:

Started playing on LAN server again, 2 games into placements and see this

did you guys transfer accounts?

in LAN everything is pretty much a whole division lower skill wise than on NA

u should do fine

in LAN everything is pretty much a whole division lower skill wise than on NA

u should do fine
I used to play on LAN before the server move and it appears nothing has changed. Average cs of like 30 or less at 10 in gold-plat, nobody knows the meta, Leona is permaban

Their plat fizz was absolutely trash. I wrecked him every time he tried to go into a teamfight. He called me a troll and friend for going devourer tahm lmao

what do you guys think the best varus skin is

i just started playing him and he's so much fun

I really like the new one swiftbolt but blight crystal is really good too

TSM

Hauntzer
Svenskeren
Bjergsen
Doublelift
Yellowstar

Immortals

Huni
Reignover
Pobelter
Wildturtle
Adrian

H2k

Odoamne
Jankos
Ryu
Forg1ven
Vander

Gambit sold their lcs spot to Team Vitality

Cabochard
Shook
Nukeduck
Hjarnan
kaSing

MaRin joining LGD

Season 6 hype

MaRin joining LGD

I don't follow MLG League very well. I thought MaRin was doing fine on SKT 1.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:14:58 AM by Stick Man »

He actually won the championship with them and claimed mvp of the tournament. So idk. Maybe money. Also.. you mean LCK, the Korean series. :3

Also Easyhoon joining a Chinese team, not a shocker seeing he's been subbing Faker haha.

But Yellowstar going to 'murica to supp TSM Doublelift. This is the biggest omg ever.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:06:52 AM by Ladle »

I still think Yellowstar joining TSM has to be some massive troll that Regi and Deilor cooked up.....

Also, whatd you guys get for your Snowdown Deals?