Author Topic: I feel sad when I play Blockland.  (Read 4111 times)

I've been playing sense 2009, then after the 2012 update where all the Terrain maps were scrapped I stopped playing. I just recently got back into it this week, and I noticed the population is extremely low. I feel nostalgic for the fun I had back then, but that lack of players even at peak on the weekends just sucks. I also noticed it's been years sense the game has had an update. I feel like this place is dying.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:12:24 PM by Badspot »

we have this argument literally every week

here we go again
it was not a stuffty reason, its a development reason
maps were outdated, ugly, and shaders were more important to further develop the game

Well all this "further development" is severely lacking in actual development, nothing has developed. Nobody I know plays anymore. Just kinda sucks. Makes me feel old too.

Well all this "further development" is severely lacking in actual development, nothing has developed. Nobody I know plays anymore. Just kinda sucks. Makes me feel old too.
Two options:
1. Adapt
2. Move on

If you're getting old than head on to the next thing, if you don't want to then just adapt to the change.

When I got this assignment I was hoping there would be more gambling.

Another thread for Badspot's list

go play roblox i hear their population is growing rapidly

I miss maps too but you'll get over it, try using shaders to their full potential and you'll love them

go play roblox i hear their population is growing rapidly
we don't speak of that

Ya, shaders are pretty rad I guess.

I'm kinda just bein a lil bitch.

I feel like this place is dying.
How many times has this been said this year?

How many times has this been said this year?

Badspot has a famous RIP BLOCKLAND thread on it, i dont have a link on me though