Author Topic: "No Name" - intentionally trolling/trying to lag server  (Read 2009 times)

I joined a server and was straight away greeted with this:

I have no idea if the host (Blockhead183399) is actually 4 and if that is really his parent, but it's a bit irrelevant. Once 'No Name' read that, he pretty much immediately started going out of his way to troll the server.

It started with him building a few giant richards

And he then progressed on to making vehicle spawns and having the vehicles continuously explode on spawn, obviously trying to lag the server.

He chickened out after I said this:

I didn't manage to get his ID and couldn't find it, so if anyone knows it please post. Nothing else to add really, he's just someone who wants to intentionally cause trouble.

what a massive richard

what a tracheal blockage

maybe you would have got the id if you didn't scare him away

well, i'll look out for him. /support

Why didn't you press F2 to get his ID

Why didn't you press F2 to get his ID
Just bad timing. Doesn't really matter though, someone is bound to have it.

Too late, he changed his name...

His BL_ID is 85181, last seen 2015-10-22 05:43:44 according to DAProgs' BLID Lookup.

"I knew this day would come..."

proceeds to lag a server

you can't bust out a dramatic phrase like that and then do some trivial stuff. doesn't this clown know the rules??

I had a guy join my server last night telling me about this starfish. Apparently No Name was hosting a popular server last night, and he banned the guy who then joined my server.

Permanently banning this friend.

Too late, he changed his name...
You can still search for him. Just name No Name, it will either find a user with that name or a user that once HAD that name.