Author Topic: I've just been diagnosed with Glaucoma (STILL No Surgery!)  (Read 27868 times)

I've lost a majority of my vision in my left eye, and it will only get worse until I get laser surgery done to both eyes. Glaucoma affects both eyes, but my left has started losing vision since it's also an astigmatism. It's really rare for someone my age, 15, to get it. The optomotrist said that it's due to me also having Ehler Danlos Syndrome that I got it so young. If untreated, not only will I go blind, but I might lose my actual eyes.

So I've been prescribed medicine to reduce the pressure build-up in my eyes, and will likely have to go through risky surgery to prevent complete loss of vision.

In other words, I got my flu-shot today. Will I get autism now?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:47:33 AM by Rigel »

look on the bright side

eyepatches are in this year

Jeez, I feel bad for ye.
Well, let's check. Do you like PewDiePie?

Dude, that sucks. When did it really start getting worse?

Will I get autism now?
You're on BLF, you already have it...

no

Hey, if I do go through surgery, at least I'll be able to stare at lasers. While unconscious.

Pretty much my vision, except the stuff I can see part is facing the left. That's only my left eye, too. My right eye is perfectly fine.

Do you like PewDiePie?

OT: Sucks when vision goes off

EDIT: My vision is a little crap too, its hard to see what's far up ahead
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 02:28:01 PM by Duck Quackington »

Just leave it be. Eventually you can get double eypatches.

Just leave it be. Eventually you can get double eypatches.
( ͡x ͜> ͡x)

i wear glasses if it makes you feel any better.
get well soon!

cut out your one eye and wear an eyepatch over it, then get your other eye fixed and become:

Pretty much my vision, except the stuff I can see part is facing the left. That's only my left eye, too. My right eye is perfectly fine.

Most people cannot see 360 degrees.

Joking aside, hang in there bro. It's not cancer. You will keep living.

i wear glasses if it makes you feel any better.
get well soon!
Doctor said that I have great eyesight, aside from the spots, and won't need glasses.

I trust you'll get better, most people in my family get it and they all get the surgery done, after that they are fine.