Sparky - attention whoring, general idiot

Author Topic: Sparky - attention whoring, general idiot  (Read 16071 times)

this is life changing
Please read this.
Ok, I apologize for the way I have been acting lately.

Its been a rough week and the other post was by my dumbass brother who thinks its "funny" to screw with me, things like that could get me banned, or even worse, perma'd.
I'm sorry, I haven't been myself lately.
I will turn back to my old self.

and that 5 post in one day just holy crap I am so sorry.

Its been a rough week and the other post was by my dumbass brother who thinks its "funny" to screw with me, things like that could get me banned, or even worse, perma'd.
I'm sorry, I haven't been myself lately.
I will turn back to my old self.

and that 5 post in one day just holy crap I am so sorry.

i didnt kill those jews it was my brother

the other post was by my dumbass brother who thinks its "funny" to screw with me, things like that could get me banned, or even worse, perma'd.
Really kid you are very quickly going to learn that lying to get out of being caught in a lie will not work.

You are always much better of just coming clean, and dealing with the consequences.

-snip-
Ok first off I knew that sounded like a lie, but If I said I wasn't, That would make it more
of a lie.

My Brother is an idoit, younger, but an idoit!
I am going through my old posts and finding all the posts he made.
Now I am going to lock my PC thanks to my brother.

If you want to know why we hate eachother, ask.
My life is a tearful thing that only my Mother knows about, I'll tell it if you ask.

Ok first off I knew that sounded like a lie, but If I said I wasn't, That would make it more
of a lie.

My life is a tearful thing that only my Mother knows about, I'll tell it if you ask.
Why do you hate each other? I have my Kleenex on standby btw.

of a lie.

alright
tell us

idoit

I do it

It's a Freudian slip!

Did you get your memory wiped or something?

idoit

I do it

It's a Freudian slip!
Oh my god

Ontopic: About time a drama was made

sparky please

take it from me this road isn't for you

alright
tell us
This is gonna be long as stuff so let prepare yourself.

It was 2009, I was 10, When I was 4 my parents got divorced.
My Dad got a Dog and I loved him, he was my best friend.
Then my Dad met a women, I'll call her Lucy for this.
Lucy was always getting sick, she was allergic to our dog, so what did my dad do about it?
He gave it up, Sent it to a place wherepeople could buy him.
Nobody ever knew this, nor did I tell anybody Until now, But I was sad, that dog was my Best Friend there, I loved him, Bit I wouldn't throw him out for Lucy! And she had a brother, I'll call him Trake for this. He said poop like it was another word for stupid or good, sounds handicapped right? Well he is still doing it today, and I said I hated him so many times but my Dad tries to deny it, well, tough stuff.
One day I snapped and screamed at him, he is such a smartass, he always is a jerk and I try to help him but he neeveer listens, ooh noooo, He doesn't do anything I say, and I can't get any privacy from him, he raged so many times and plays the game of favorites in his family, He doesn't ever draw me or my Dad, like he wished we never exsisted.
And then one day Dad got married. It was the saddest time in my life, I don't think I have cried harder before in my life.
I wish my Step-Mom never exsisted. She yells and deep inside, I know she hates me.

Things that I hate that happened:
My Dad and Step-Mom have two kids, both female and there eeh. Horrid Offspring.
Trake claims ownership over my N64, I am virous, Dad says its ours but hell no I brought that to my moms years later because screw that.
Trake plays on PC without permission (still does this)

this doesn't explain why you're making unnecessary topics and making up stuff