Sparky - attention whoring, general idiot

Author Topic: Sparky - attention whoring, general idiot  (Read 16098 times)

Ok, I amgoing to take a break. I may be online but only to browse threads, NOT to post.
I hope I improve my act.
hopefully your brother doesn't care about your account too much

Ok, I amgoing to take a break. I may be online but only to browse threads, NOT to post.
I hope I improve my act.
zoo wee mama

I hope I improve my act.
I would suggest not even browsing the forums and actually developing some social skills in the real world.

I hope I improve my act.
does this count as rule 5

I hope I improve my act.

nvm what I even said, I'm going to sleep

I hope I improve my act.

Ok People I JUST GAVE YOU INFORMATION AND YOUR ALL PISSY ABOUT THE TRUTH? JESUS CHRIST I AM JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU WHY I AM DEPRESSED, I SACRIFICED ONE OF MY BIGGEST SECRETS AND YOU ALL SAY "Oooh ooh its a lie lets say that" , NO ITS NOT! STOP!
Oh and my Step-Mom isn't the right women for my Dad, She is a lazy slob. My grandparents hate her, too.
Guys, we’re breaking him.

dont let the bed bugs bite

Guys, we’re breaking him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw
I bet he's gonna dream of knocking down our doors and killing us

just a heads up when you come back you will be banned for what you said so don't think that this defused that or anything

I hope I improve my act.
See you later, my old blocko.

Off topic, I gotta stop going into popular threads late.