Author Topic: Sparky - attention whoring, general idiot  (Read 16086 times)

Numbuh 1, Damp, Shut the hell up you made a thread about underage drinking that most people knew was not even real. Numbuh 2, Do you think I should take a break from BLF and Improve myself? I would do that just to feel more appealing to some people.

credits to the big t

It was 2009, I was 10, When I was 4 my parents got divorced.
1. Your parents divorced for a reason, they didn't love eachother anymore.
2. Your dad remarried for a reason, he found love in a woman other than your mother.
3. Your half-sisters aren't even ten. It gets worse, enjoy it while it lasts.
4. Who gives a damn about Trake's sense of humor? Its only mildly annoying when compared to your's.
5. You're making this all up for attention.
No, if I was him I wouldn't be smart.
This week I have been, Depressed.
Your non-existent brother is smarter than you are, pal.
Okay, that sucks but uh???
As I said previously, he's making stuff up as he goes.
Numbuh 1, Damp, Shut the hell up you made a thread about underage drinking that most people knew was not even real. Numbuh 2, Do you think I should take a break from BLF and Improve myself? I would do that just to feel more appealing to some people.
You should take a break to work on your character building skills.

so if I was someone else you couldn't bring up that inrelivant piece of past

pathetic you have to dig into other places to stop someone

Ok People I JUST GAVE YOU INFORMATION AND YOUR ALL PISSY ABOUT THE TRUTH? JESUS CHRIST I AM JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU WHY I AM DEPRESSED, I SACRIFICED ONE OF MY BIGGEST SECRETS AND YOU ALL SAY "Oooh ooh its a lie lets say that" , NO ITS NOT! STOP!
Oh and my Step-Mom isn't the right women for my Dad, She is a lazy slob. My grandparents hate her, too.

Ok People I JUST GAVE YOU INFORMATION AND YOUR ALL PISSY ABOUT THE TRUTH? JESUS CHRIST I AM JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU WHY I AM DEPRESSED, I SACRIFICED ONE OF MY BIGGEST SECRETS AND YOU ALL SAY "Oooh ooh its a lie lets say that" , NO ITS NOT! STOP!
Oh and my Step-Mom isn't the right women for my Dad, She is a lazy slob. My grandparents hate her, too.
you know this is blockland yes

Chill fam

Oh and my Step-Mom isn't the right women for my Dad, She is a lazy slob.
There's people who are into lazy slobs, y'know. I'm not one of them, though. You can trust me.

Ok, I amgoing to take a break. I may be online but only to browse threads, NOT to post.
I hope I improve my act.