4 killed, 33 injured after drunk driver rams into Oklahoma parade

Author Topic: 4 killed, 33 injured after drunk driver rams into Oklahoma parade  (Read 3451 times)

2) Your right not everyone does live in my world of gayness but maybe of they did they wouldn't be depressed to the point of alcohol
I have depression
You just admitted you literally have depression, you spastic.
And are you on pills for it, perchance? Because I doubt they're significantly better for you than having a few units of alcohol a week.

I mean, heck, we get a random drunk-posting by users here once every 6 months or so, but you're a constant streak of inane dribbling.

I know what I'd rather be on.

What the actual flying handicapped forget are you trying to point out with this sentence?
He's never been drunk, or probably even had alcohol in anything beyond a cake.

You just admitted you literally have depression, you spastic.
And are you on pills for it, perchance? Because I doubt they're significantly better for you than having a few units of alcohol a week.

I mean, heck, we get a random drunk-posting by users here once every 6 months or so, but you're a constant streak of inane dribbling.

I know what I'd rather be on.
Neither one of those helps depression at all because both give you a dependency

>anti-depression pills don't help with depression

Go on.

Anti depression pills help with depression. That's why they are anti-depression pills

I take it that means you're off your pills?

I take it that means you're off your pills?
No no, he's on crazy pills

I legitimately believe that Molten is this ignorant. I suspect he'll get banned when he goes on to write a post insulting and belittling one of us.

cigarettes are gross and deadly but it's unlikely that it will seriously hurt anyone but yourself and even then only after years of doing it
while just a single irresponsible, uh, morning... of drinking can lead to something like this
you fool

http://www.entnet.org/content/secondhand-smoke-and-children