Author Topic: GS - joining a server he's admin on and getting banned!  (Read 19562 times)

You're tagged as "Annoying" but I think I should find one that suits you more... Perhaps "Dipstuff"?
annoying = racooner, you got the wrong guy
dipstuff = you, you got the wrong guy

ok so what?
noedit: at least i'm not a loving dipstuff robloxian cigarette that tries to crash garrys mod servers and apparently tries to hack other steam accounts
and at least
i don't call myself a sage of strength
:^)

noedit: at least i'm not a loving dipstuff robloxian cigarette that tries to crash garrys mod servers and apparently tries to hack other steam accounts
and at least
lol u mad bro

lol u mad bro
i don't know
but since we're on the topic of avatars
why are YOU mad?

i don't know
but since we're on the topic of avatars
why are YOU mad?
no bro you made a stuffty butthurt post
and at least

no bro you made a stuffty butthurt post
you said:
ms.paint profile pic lol
so continuing from there, again
why are YOU mad?
i mean your avatar is obviously telling me to shut the forget up so..

and at least
also  "Tries to hack other steam accounts" is false, me and hitius just figured out it was an imposter of me or hes lieing
possibly a blfer imposting me

also  "Tries to hack other steam accounts" is false, me and hitius just figured out it was an imposter of me or hes lieing
possibly a blfer imposting me
Nice spelling.
Check page 8 again.

you said:so continuing from there, againi mean your avatar is obviously telling me to shut the forget up so..
k

holy stuff biggest flame war ever
calling all my friends to look at the fire and flames

holy stuff biggest flame war ever
calling all my friends to look at the fire and flames
and im not sure how that will work out becuase most of them probally dont have a BLF account.

Supermariorx= If a 9 year old bully came to the forums and knew curse words. Also I guess daddy issues or mommy issues

and im not sure how that will work out becuase most of them probally dont have a BLF account.
incoming blockland forums vs gaming and his band of friends, prepare the bonfire roast
badspot's getting a lot of burgers tonight then..