GS - joining a server he's admin on and getting banned!

Author Topic: GS - joining a server he's admin on and getting banned!  (Read 19542 times)

Is that Ron Paul?
wasn’t sure if you were trolling before
now i know you are
im also pretty sure you're ricky

What a Smart-Ass replier, like me back in a long time.

Is that Ron Paul?

Please, please for the love of God. Your posts gave me more autism than what I have from being on the blockland forums for three goddamn years

Please, read the rules in General Discussion. And stop with the one sentence posts. Observe others posts and learn to act accordingly.

now i know you are
No im serious, But i havent watched Ron Paul in a long time so i dont remember what he looks like that much.

Please, please for the love of God. Your posts gave me more autism than what I have from being on the blockland forums for three goddamn years

Please, read the rules in General Discussion. And stop with the one sentence posts. Observe others posts and learn to act accordingly.
Sorry, But i haven't ever looked in general discussion.
I mainly got an account just the ability to search...
I usually use the BLF to get addons or post music addons, but when i clicked the link in the description of a certain video,(sorry I'm not mentioning it) it linked me to this post.

If you feel like hearing about how i found the "Guess who i met in roblox today." post, then just tell me.

now i know you are
Also, if your talking about riki2321, then i am in-fact NOT riki2321.
Riki2321s account is http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145035
Do an alt check on me for more proof.

Also, if your talking about riki2321, then i am in-fact NOT riki2321.
Riki2321s account is http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145035
Do an alt check on me for more proof.
You can buy than more than one alt you know. And jfc, you're still multi-posting? Slow down

You can buy than more than one alt you know. And jfc, you're still multi-posting? Slow down
You can't modify posts in drama.