Author Topic: GS - joining a server he's admin on and getting banned!  (Read 19567 times)

Do you really think replying to this topic is that good of an idea considering you got banned in it already?

Dont worry im still here.
"I WONT REPLY TO ANYONE!"
*replies to everyone*

please leave gs
no one likes you

Do you really think replying to this topic is that good of an idea considering you got banned in it already?
^^^ Replying to the drama made about you usually will keep fueling the stuff-storm.

usually will keep fueling the stuff-storm.
The fuel are drama fans who don't let dramas die sometimes and have the need to keep fighting about something that was already solved.

"I WONT REPLY TO ANYONE!"
*replies to everyone*
didnt you see i said "Not the past ones"?

But i dont want to.

I mean you aren't showing anyone by replying to the topic, you're just going to get yourself banned again lol

I mean you aren't showing anyone by replying to the topic, you're just going to get yourself banned again lol
They make fun of me even though they're not involved in this in any way.
But seriously, You live and learn. I don't know why people think they should make fun of you when this is probably your first time being like that.

They make fun of me even though they're not involved in this in any way.
But seriously, You live and learn. I don't know why people think they should make fun of you when this is probably your first time being like that.
someone give me that star trek facepalm image
because i need one

someone give me that star trek facepalm image
because i need one
how 2 be original???