Author Topic: I feel too old to play this game at times  (Read 1523 times)

I'm 20 years old and I feel a little too old playing this game at times. Anyone else feel the same?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:11:38 PM by moostar »

I do sometimes

It's usually because I feel like I should be doing X to progress towards my goals.

Somewhat, I turn 20 this coming September.

I do sometimes

It's usually because I feel like I should be doing X to progress towards my goals.

Yeah, during the week I'm in college and sometimes I like to pop in blockland when I should be doing my studies. I'm
quite the role model...

Not really because I'm an adult and have a job and a stable income and can play or do whatever the forget I want in my free time.

sometimes i feel like my life choices should have lead me away from this game a long time ago

i also sometimes wonder if people think of me as a massive man child for still playing lego games and making snapchats about it

but ultimately
Not really because I'm an adult and have a job and a stable income and can play or do whatever the forget I want in my free time.

Words to live by!!!

Hit the nail on the head

This is amazing.

I used to but then I realized that

I'm an adult and have a job and a stable income and can play or do whatever the forget I want in my free time.

I sometimes feel old (only 14 mind you) since I've known and played this game so much through my life. I rarely play it anymore but yeah

Cool beans! Looks like I can gladly play this game until I'm old as dirt. (Even then I might still be playing this game.)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:29:58 PM by moostar »

I sometimes feel old (only 14 mind you) since I've known and played this game so much through my life. I rarely play it anymore but yeah

Thats bound to happen with any game thats played for hours on end. Had up to nearly 1000 of Team fortress 2 before I just got burned out of it.

I feel old (22) yet I still play.
I need a life