Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127914 times)

any chance I can get in the private test when hosted?

looking forward to playing this when it drops in 2018

any chance I can get in the private test when hosted?

the private test is probably not going to be in a week unlike what was previously said and im not sure if people are going to be invited but like i said before it will probably be admins and friends testing

the private test is probably not going to be in a week unlike what was previously said and im not sure if people are going to be invited but like i said before it will probably be admins and friends testing
am I friend? :D

hey its me your friend
its a joke

the private test list will probably be whoever steams me or gyt or charles or like every other admin asking to be in

update: crafting machines

thanks to phanto we now have a crafting machine model which means that we don't need anymore models which you might not care about but i care because holy forget its hard to get a hold of this stuff and have it be good. anyways crafting machines can craft food using crops and weapons using minerals and nothing else. there's two kinds of crafting machines: public ones and private ones. a public one is placed on the island and anyone can use it if they buy a public crafting pass (price set by mayor) that lasts for 5 minutes. public crafting machines cannot craft illegal foods/weapons though and that's where private crafting machines come in. they cost $20 to place and can craft anything including illegal foods/weapons but police can bust them because you're sort of pirating a public crafting machine.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 10:18:30 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

"because you're sort of pirating a public crafting machine."

what? The state has public phones and I have my private phone. I'm not pirating the state's phone, lmao. It should only be illegal if you're using it for illegal objectives. I have a sledgehammer and it's not illegal. Illegal would be breaking into someone's house with it.

what? The state has public phones and I have my private phone. I'm not pirating the state's phone, lmao. It should only be illegal if you're using it for illegal objectives. I have a sledgehammer and it's not illegal. Illegal would be breaking into someone's house with it.
yeah i guess that's a failed metaphor but whatever private crafting machines are still going to be illegal

update: character gui

the character gui is opened via /character or through the gui buttons i showcased in a previous update. in the character gui you can view your resource inventory, your food buffs, and perks that you can choose once every 5 minutes. you drop all of your inventory on death and your food buffs also clear on death, so be careful if you're holding onto 1664 uranium like i am. food buffs can be reset via the vomit button at the bottom which clears all food buffs on your player (there's a perk that changes this so you can selectively vomit stuff up). perks are suburbia's way of getting rid of jobs because most of the bonuses that can be had in perks could've easily have been jobs but we were like screw that that'll be some bullstuff because you won't have as much freedom. here's the perk list if you're interested.

the character gui is not final but expect to see something similar to this when you play suburbia.

Yea it's not that good of an brown townogy. Might be better to make them bustable if they've made too much illegal stuff and not just existing / making non illegal stuff.

Game is looking great though, hope to see it soon.

its illegal because you are dodging paying the government money and its called piracy because its an unauthorized replication of the government's property
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 01:35:53 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

you gonna do food models?