Author Topic: Some servers are complete BS  (Read 6961 times)

I think the funniest ban reason's I've ever gotten had to be "(n word) panda yo ass (n word)" I luahged so hard I cried

Who on earth banned you, Satan?

one time i got baned for being a builder noob WTF IS A BUILDER NOOB lol right when i connected and spwaned they said omg i knoes yoe yo is a builer nub yuo need a banings.

These storied prevent me from wanting to join any server until Blids are high enough to have 3k's considered vetarans.

lol i played blockland sence v0002 and bl retail demo sence v2 and v8 i get a key i finaly got my parents to get me on

I was banned from General Omegas server, the reason was :spawn killing noob: and I didnt have a freakin gun. But HE was spawn killing us.

It also seems like certian admins will Perm ban for almost nothing. One time I was in a server when I see things like:

"Get out of my house!"
"I'm just checkin it out."
"OUT!"
PERMA BANNED

Best reason ever

all the 3k IDs are NOOBS all of them... Just wait for the 4ks...

I swear, if they all learn to host and SPAM the place with noob servers and no one can find good ones, theres gonna be a hell lot of less noobs to flame around here...

GO TO HELL (SNOT) That rasicst (snot)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 11:32:57 PM by chaseyqurt »

I swear, if they all learn to host and SPAM the place with noob servers and no one can find good ones, theres gonna be a hell lot of less noobs to flame around here...

GO TO HELL (SNOT) That rasicst (snot)
1. Learn to spell.
2. How is that racism? He didnt say anything about race.

Go. Kill. Yourself.

If you cant manage to live with people who dont know how to play the game without BANNING them, You shouldnt be playing this.

All "noobs" should be presumed as "newbs" untill found "noobish".

If you just cant resist from banning them when they ask a simple question instead of answering them or helping them get started, what do you think they will become?

starfishs. Like you.

Also by process of association you say that Snot! =D is a noob, therefore you are a supporter of the antichrist(Hillary Clinton)

Heh, banning people? LOL @ you Rky. You banned me because your stupid admins lied about me destroying your precious town, which I was banned already when it was destroyed. (Proof= Look in your ban logs.) Try and think before you talk about banning people :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 05:30:50 PM by Dr Bling »

Heh, banning people? LOL @ you Rky. You banned me because your stupid admins lied about me destroying your precious town. Talk about banning people :cookieMonster:
I may be a strict admin but I dont ban based on ID.

For the love of God Rky, Strict? You know I wouldn't touch your town, because you could load a copy in about 5 seconds. I am not a destroying type of person anyway :panda:

For the love of God Rky, Strict? You know I wouldn't touch your town, because you could load a copy in about 5 seconds. I am not a destroying type of person anyway :panda:
No, I couldnt. We had to rebuild the entire town.