Author Topic: Some servers are complete BS  (Read 6962 times)

How would I know that your save wasn't working? And, you still haven't addressed the fact that I haven't done it. Stop laying blame  and take me off your ban list please.

Lord Iron is such an idoit, he banned me from his server for the reason I'm the one who is loved and you are the one who is hated!!!!

Every other server I go to it's a DM; The admins usually are cheating and /spying people to shoot people full of holes, right? Normally, this is OK; Everyone I know it does this every so often, right? But here's the thing; The admins typically shoot the crap out of me and say "HA HA PWNT" and when I say stuff like "That wasn't pwnt; That was more like cheating."

And he says "NO U SUX" and than I say "No, you cheated." I typically get a permaban after that.

Bushido, you're not alone there......PLUS: sometimes when i pwn someone, they quit their mini and ban me.....oh well, 'tis the life of a BL'er....

Lord Iron is such an idoit, he banned me from his server for the reason I'm the one who is loved and you are the one who is hated!!!!
everyone should perma ban lord iron from there servers...and block dude