Enlisting in the military tomorrow

Author Topic: Enlisting in the military tomorrow  (Read 2691 times)

/title

I already did the physical and the medical stuff today, all that's left is I have to meet with the doctors at MEPS and discuss the x-rays I had taken today. Then after that tomorrow I can swear-in and should be done by around 11-11:30 AM. I spent today waiting around for medical stuff to be taken care of for about 11 hours.

Good luck man. Godspeed to you, you mad man.

i wish i could go in the military
have fun for me ok?

army? navy? air force?

Congrats! I plan on joining the military as well. What branch? And what do you want to do?

Again, that's great news, congrats.

o o o go be armor

drive an M1 for me

Congrats! I plan on joining the military as well. What branch? And what do you want to do?

Again, that's great news, congrats.
army? navy? air force?
Army, job title is Multi-Channel Transimissions Systems Operator, so radios/comms maintenance.
Also, going into the reserves so I can go to college.

EDIT: Heading to bed in about an hour, hoping for 9:30 PM to fall asleep, since I have to get up at 4:00 AM.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:15:32 PM by halonerfer29 »

Army, job title is Multi-Channel Transimissions Systems Operator, so radios/comms maintenance.

EDIT: Heading to bed in about an hour, hoping for 9:30 PM to fall asleep, since I have to get up at 4:00 AM.
lol POG

Great plan. Its always great to get a trade out of the military. I hope to take an astronautical engineering job into a flight slot... Hello all nighters

whoa man that's cool. hope you have a good time.

uh
im not sure
i dont do anything military i just really like tanks