Author Topic: 2015/11/03 - Blockland r1972  (Read 80456 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
r1972
  • Multiple packets are now sent to ghosting clients on each network tick, reducing ghosting and file download times
  • Fixed certain cases of file downloads stopping
  • Fixed missing admin checks on some bot_hole server commands
  • Fixed case where moving slow moving players can phase through walls

r1973
  • Fixed WinXP compatiblity problem from r1972

Special thanks to Zeblote for digging into the networking stuff and to everyone who reported the bot_hole problem.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:35:43 PM by Badspot »

Oh yay

• Multiple packets are now sent to ghosting clients on each network tick, reducing ghosting and file download times

OH YAY

• Fixed certain cases of file downloads stopping

OH YAY
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 05:20:20 PM by startacker »

sweet!

i saw the update for steam and i might have had a heart attack

yes!

yay thanks

also when will you fix the moveforward glitch

i'm pretty sure this is the same glitch where you're holding a key (in your case, w), press alt+tab, return, and the key is still held down

i kept fullscreening when i used alt+tab and pressed enter (mostly when sending a message)

if it's not, provide details about it

Yay!

Was the tease of a hat update a joke?

i'm pretty sure this is the same glitch where you're holding a key (in your case, w), press alt+tab, return, and the key is still held down

i kept fullscreening when i used alt+tab and pressed enter (mostly when sending a message)

if it's not, provide details about it
thats a problem with windows i never saw it on elementary os running blockland through wine

moveforward is a glitch where you can tell the console to make the player move forward incredibly slowly, and it actually allows you to clip through bricks
its a big problem in gamemodes like baseraiders. 

Badspot

• Administrator

Are you talking about moving forward at 0.1 to phase through walls?  I fixed that.

thats a problem with windows i never saw it on elementary os running blockland through wine

moveforward is a glitch where you can tell the console to make the player move forward incredibly slowly, and it actually allows you to clip through bricks
its a big problem in gamemodes like baseraiders. 
Ah.

• Fixed missing admin checks on some bot_hole server commands

Sweet