Poll

how do you feel about the different format

it's better than before
4 (66.7%)
i'm dumb and i don't like it
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-  (Read 14956 times)

Jesus Christ this little lego adventure has suddenly gotten explosively violent.

I'm afraid
Bang her corpse first

Is going to be an accepted command and we're just going to watch this little lego man become a complete sociopath serial killer/rapist.

holy stuff this is violent

i didn't expect anyone would want to go into this much detail about a toy figurine mercilessly slaughtering someone

you're hungry, eat her hair.

Before you decide on anything, you prioritize taking care of your growing hunger. That hair looks good enough to eat.

Bang her corpse first

After having eaten her hair, you hop out of the car and take note of what's left of her body. It's truly a shame that she ran over you and happened to have a car; she had quite the curves.

Oh well. Might as well relieve yourself anyway, now that you're thinking about it.

You feel like an absolute monster. A satisfied monster, no less. (Interactions with women grant a 10% chance to +1 Skill Roll)

Jesus Christ this little lego adventure has suddenly gotten explosively violent.

you ain't seen nothing yet

search for hidden rooms

then drive over her head, since by the look of the smile on your face, you are a sadistic and relentless being

You feel as though you should look for hidden rooms somewhere, but the only "rooms" around you are the few that were in the house you just left. It was too barren to warrant checking anyway.

You make your way back to the car and prepare to drive in the direction your victim was headed, but before that, you feel it necessary to crush the woman's head with the car.

*CRUNCH*
*SQUISH*
*SQUIRT*

Drive to the farlands

Then look for some sort of civilization
FLOOR IT

It's time to peel out and drive until we reach another dimension!

Well, assuming that "dimension" has a civilized society.

After an hour of driving, you find yourself approaching a city.

But is it worth checking out?

Environment:
Time = 10:55AM (unknown day, limited vehicle clock)
Exterior Temperature = Moderately hot.
Interior Temperature = Air Conditioned.
Weather = Clear skies.

Inventory:
-Clothes

Information:
Creative Points = 1 (Can be spent on upgrades)
Name = Clutch Powers
Armor = 4
Skill = 1d6
Movement = (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks = Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone. Charming: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Upgradeable)

Hunger = Full
Energy = Awake
Karma = -41
Notoriety = None

Vehicle Status:
Fuel = E---*----F
Inventory = 1 Shovel
Occupants = 1 (Driver)
Damage = Noticeable blood on vehicle's right underside.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:52:03 AM by Frequency »

jesus loving christ

uh, check out the City soon or something lol
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:39:02 AM by Electrk. »

Check out the city. Then run over as many people as possible before the cops get you

GTA style
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:53:22 AM by Red Spy »

Check out the city. Then run over as many people as possible before the cops get you

GTA style

don't forget to collect their hair

Buy a gun and lots of ammunition, as well as scissors, so you can harvest hair more efficiently and with less of a mess.

Buy a gun and lots of ammunition, as well as scissors, so you can harvest hair more efficiently and with less of a mess.
You have no money, as you forgot to loot any of the corpses

Investigate the sign for hidden messages, then

GTA style

You have no money

Money isn't stated so....

Plus he has a house and a bed so I'd figure he has at least something

You feel like an absolute monster. A satisfied monster, no less. (Interactions with women grant a 10% chance to +1 Skill Roll)
Holy stuff.

I no longer feel comfortable in this thread lol

« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:13:45 PM by Meta_KnightX »

Drive into the city and find the nearest therapist

We need help