Poll

how do you feel about the different format

it's better than before
4 (66.7%)
i'm dumb and i don't like it
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-  (Read 14955 times)

Notice the guard right next to your car, and how no one is paying attention to the blood smeared on your car

You take note of that highly armored, decked out officer of sorts leaning against that building as you drive by, but thankfully, he seems preoccupied viewing whatever is on the inside of that visor.

As you continue driving, you do notice that the blood smeared on the underside of your car is turning some heads.

Notoriety = 5 (Attracting some suspicion)

Condition = Noticeable blood on vehicle's right underside.

rub butt on blood

To address the whole blood situation, you figure you ought to find a place to stop and take care of the mess. You drive until you come across the downtown library, and enter its parking lot. There, you get out, squat, and start rubbing your posterior against the visible blood on the car.

The seat of your pants is covered in blood now, but whatever.

Set up explosives at the bank, you have nothing to lose... or, the name of the city implies you can trespass so lets do it

You devise a brilliant plan to terrorize the local bank, however, you recall that you have absolutely nothing but a shovel. In fact, you don't really know where anything in this city is. Your options on this front are to either ask someone for directions, go to the library and use one of the public computers to research the city, possibly print a map.

go streaking and ask people if you can lick their brick
no matter how small
no matter how thick

Strip naked and stuff on your car. Break into someone's home, burn something, snort the ashes, and masturbate with whatever's left over. Proceed to punch a bystander

Run to a playground and grab a child and eat him alive.

Also, rename yourself to "Evil"

You feel as though the road to therapy is paved by gathering the attention of authorities who will take you by force to a hired therapist.

To start your crusade, you name yourself "Evil" and strip your clothes off and leave them in the car, and proceed to take a dump on the roof.

You recall seeing a downtown apartment complex on your way to the downtown library.

"CAN I LICK YOUR BRICK? NO MATTER HOW SMALL! NO MATTER HOW THICK!" you scream at bystanders as you run to the apartments. You're in for a wild ride.

Once you reach the complex, you burst through the doors and head upstairs to raid the room of a very unlucky person.

You reach the door of one of the first apartment you see. As with all problems that cannot be solved with the mind, brute force is usually the go-to answer.

And this time it worked.

Upon getting inside the apartment, you realize that you don't have anything to light anything with, but you quickly take care of business on the couch and set things straight with the tenant.

Before you can go and eat a child and seal your fate on your journey to see a therapist (which will likely result in you being arrested as a psychotic prisoner), you may have a chance to lose all of this heat you've accumulated. Surely the cops will be busting into the apartment you've broken into at any moment, but maybe you could disguise yourself? Escape to the roof?

Best think of something quick, lest this spree end sooner than you want it to.

Environment:
Time = 12:??PM (unknown day) for oh
Exterior Temperature = Moderately hot.
Interior Temperature = Comfortable.
Weather = Clear skies, Windy.

Inventory:
-Nothing

Information:
Creative Points = 1 (Can be spent on upgrades)
Name = Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor = 4
Skill = 1d6
Movement = (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks = Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone. Charming: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Upgradeable)

Condition = Normal
Hunger = Satisfied
Energy = Awake
Funds = 0 Credits
Karma = -47
Notoriety = 50 (Authorities are about to engage)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 10:02:12 PM by Frequency »

strip the man you just knocked out completely so he is now the naked man they're looking for

wear his clothes and pretend to be him

scream out all of your worries
go to a therapist ASAP

oh, and just a poor little impromptu writer's plea here, could you guys try and make sure your suggestions build off of the previous suggestion of the previous entry?

improv is an art, and as much as i like seeing art butchered, i cry

strip the man you just knocked out completely so he is now the naked man they're looking for

If the cops ask anything, bluff them and discreetly speedwalk the forget away

Jump out the window yelling

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Then get back to the car and run some people over

This.

That post was amazing.

From eating hair to stripping.
We're good at stories!

stand in one spot and let yourself be either arrested or killed. preferably the second. you monster.

oh, and just a poor little impromptu writer's plea here, could you guys try and make sure your suggestions build off of the previous suggestion of the previous entry?

improv is an art, and as much as i like seeing art butchered, i cry

Run back to your car, or try to. Take stuff and throw it. If you can't, throw random stuff out the window.

When you get to your car, drive to a store and ask for a job. Nobody knows who you are yet besides those that you passed on the street.

This is the best thread ever
Ignore me, obviously