The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-

Poll

how do you feel about the different format

it's better than before
4 (66.7%)
i'm dumb and i don't like it
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-  (Read 14960 times)

start working today
we need that dolla

Work the rest of the day
start working today
we need that dolla

"I think I'll start now," you say, ready to get to work.

"Great! Just go ahead and slip on the uniform and you can get to it."

The uniform is so light and loose that you're able to wear it over your regular clothes.

Do some impressive splits

"Oh, and just one more thing before I get started."

"What's that, hon?"

"I think it's important that you know I am capable of very impressive splits."

You make your move.
(Critical Success! You managed to perform the action without hurting yourself. Catlike perk improved.)

"My, that's impressive! I'm sure that will come in handy some day."

You leave the room and go about your duties, verifying inventory and verifying scheduled shipments. Nothing too taxing. You do accidentally knock over some cans, however.

You work until 6:00pm, closing time.

You, your manager, and the other employees say your good-byes and part ways. Now it's just you, and you're about to head into the city on foot. The car seems safe enough where it is, and you don't have to drive particularly far. You also leave your uniform inside it.

After walking for a while and not seeing much of anyone, you reach an alley between two buildings. Someone is standing there, seemingly waiting for something, but he doesn't seem worried about security cameras for some reason. This might be just the right guy to talk to, regarding black markets and white markets.

If you were to size him up quickly, he seems like a tough customer. If you play your cards right, you might be able to get in on some good stuff.

Environment:
Time = 6:??PM (unknown day) one oh
Exterior Temperature = Comfortable.
Interior Temperature = N/A
Weather = Scattered Clouds, Slight Breeze.

Inventory:
-Neat Clothes
-144 Credits

Information:
Name = Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor = 4
Skill = 1d6
Movement = (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks = Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone.
Charming: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Catlike: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when performing maneuvers that require agility. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)

Condition = Normal
Hunger = Hungry
Bowels = Cannot release waste until next day
Libido = Charged
Energy = Diminishing (Sleep required in 5 hours)
Karma = -50
Overall Infamy = 10 (You streaked through the downtown area of a city, broke into an apartment, and assaulted the tenant)
Immediate Notoriety = 30 (Authorities may require to interrogate you further, especially if they discover you're not who you dressed up as)

Ask him if he knows anything about a guy stripping naked and stuffting on his car, running into an apartment, dumping his load and assaulting the tenant to see if the cops are still on the case.

And then ask him if he knows any of these types of markets:
White markets, grey markets, and black markets.

And red, violet, green and blue markets.

Ask for any markets (red black green etc)

then
see if you can get with the manager and/or bang her before the end of the week

Ask him if he knows anything about a guy stripping naked and stuffting on his car, running into an apartment, dumping his load and assaulting the tenant to see if the cops are still on the case.

and see if you can get an identity

ask him if he got the goods

Look for an apartment to rent

and see if you can get an identity
Look for an apartment to rent

Buy some goodies (preferably weapons) from him. Sleep in your car tonight so you don't waste your money. You also may want to consider taking your feces off the roof so you don't draw attention to yourself. Put it in the trunk for later use. Search the car and see what you can find in it.

Maybe after what everybody else said, head back to the apartment where you borrowed the persons identity from.

Maybe after what everybody else said, head back to the apartment where you borrowed the persons identity from.
Uh no, the cops might still be there