Poll

how do you feel about the different format

it's better than before
4 (66.7%)
i'm dumb and i don't like it
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-  (Read 14967 times)

attempt to steal that head in a jar and pawn it off for money

roll on the floor and then stop, contemplating your existence

Flirt with your boss

Flirt with your boss
Skip flirting and go for brown town right away

Flirt with your boss

and ask him the price of the head in the jar

And then ask him to give you head

What's our other job again?

You recall that you also have a job above ground verifying shipments and stocking shelves...

roll on the floor and then stop, contemplating your existence

The world around you fades away as you focus your thoughts on where you stand in the universe...

clog all of the toilets
try to remain unnoticed

You ask your new (and second) boss where the bathroom is and he tells you. Down the hall to the right, first right, and on the left...

You note that the underground society is kind of structured like a mall and that there are probably hundreds to thousands of toilets that you would have to clog.

Well, the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time; you proceed to unleash the beast. You ensure that the toilet is thoroughly clogged.

attempt to steal that head in a jar and pawn it off for money
ask him the price of the head in the jar

You make your way back to your boss's office to inquire about that spooky head. If he won't sell it to you, you'll take it.

"How much for the head, daddio?"

"THAT HEAD IN THAT JAR WAS A GIFT FROM MY SISTER. SHE'S ALWAYS PASSING HER GARBAGE OFF ON ME. JUST GET IT OUT OF HERE."

"Can do, boss."

Flirt with your boss

"Hey, b0ss, before I head outta here, I just wanted to let you know that I'm happy to be working for such a handsome man as yourself."

"WHY I AM VERY FLATTERED. YOU'RE NOT TOO BAD YOURSELF. NOW GET OUTTA HERE I'M BUSY."

Skip flirting and go for brown town right away
And then ask him to give you head

You begin approaching your boss with little more than your intentions.

"How much for the head?"

"LOOK YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW AND LET ME WORK OR YOU'RE FIRED."

"WOOP! Look at the time! Gotta blast! Cya!"

You grab the head from its container as you run out of the office.

Now you're carrying around some poor soul's stuffed head, immortalized forever. Where could you sell a thing like this?

Environment:
Time: 7:05 AM, Sunday, 01/17/2027
Exterior Temperature: N/A
Interior Temperature: Comfortable.
Weather: N/A

Inventory:
-Overworld I.D.
-Temporary Room Access
-Neat Clothes
-Modded Handset, 69% charge
-94 Credits

Information:
Name: Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor: 4
Skill: 1d6
Movement: (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks --- Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone.
Charming: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Catlike: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when performing maneuvers that require agility. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Smooth Talker: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when conversing. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)

Condition: Normal
Hunger: Hungry
Bowels: Charging...
Libido: Charging...
Energy: Normal
Overall Infamy: 10 (You streaked through the downtown area of a city, broke into an apartment, and assaulted the tenant)
Immediate Notoriety: 0

Schedule:
(Underworld) Delivery Job: Sunday-Saturday, 7PM-11PM
(Overworld) Stocking Job: Monday-Saturday, 9AM-6PM

Exit the underground and try to find a horse
We need to go on a crime crusade while on horseback. Free speech will be thrown around, people will be trampled, traffic jams will be caused, and nobody will be able to drink anything without having it kicked out of their hands.

Use the head to give yourself head

Sneak behind your boss and eat his hair, try as hard as you can to make him not notice

Sell the head on a black market. Proceed to exit the underground to do your first initial job.

bring the head to a nearby museum

Use the head to give yourself head

You stare intimately into the head's lifeless eyes, preparing to do some... stuff...
But you realize that your low libido stops you from going any further. Shoot.

Sneak behind your boss and eat his hair, try as hard as you can to make him not notice

You recognize that you're feeling rather hungry, and would like some of your new boss's hair to snack on.

You take a peek around the corner through your boss's office door.
He appears to have started a telephone conversation.

With relative ease, you make your way back into the office unnoticed.
You begin your slow creep towards your boss, ensuring that your footsteps are too light to hear.
Either you're really good at it, or he's hard of hearing.

It would have been nice if he was wearing a wig, but apparently that's his actual hair.
This makes your job even harder, as you don't have anything to cut his hair off with,
and tearing it off like you did last time would compromise everything.
Time to try just chewing off little bits at a time...

"HEY, I'M FEELING SOMETHING."
You've failed miserably in your attempt to eat his hair.
You still have a chance to preserve your secrecy, however.

"HM, GUESS IT WAS NOTHING... So anyway, $500 for one or 500 for $1 each? Uh huh... right..."
You managed to avoid detection by bolting around the desk and hiding.
It might be time to get out of here.

Again, your sneaky footsteps go unheard as you make your way out of the office.
This whole experience has taught you a couple things about stealth.
(Ghost perk acquired. 10% chance to +1 Skill Roll on actions involving stealth.)

bring the head to a nearby museum

You would, but a quick search on your handset reveals that there is no established museum in the Underground.

Sell the head on a black market.

Another search, however, reveals that there are definitely pawn shops down here.

You travel to one of the nearest pawn shops
while trying not to look too strange carrying around a stuffed head.

You walk in and offer the head to the guy at one of the counters.
He offers you 100 credits. What a deal!

Before you leave the Underground, now might be a good time to purchase some things from the pawn shop; maybe clothes or weapons. You currently have 194 credits. It's also Sunday, so you have no responsibilities as far as your jobs are concerned.

Environment:
Time: 7:40 AM, Sunday, 01/17/2027
Exterior Temperature: N/A
Interior Temperature: Comfortable.
Weather: N/A

Inventory:
-Overworld I.D.
-Temporary Room Access
-Neat Clothes
-Modded Handset, 69% charge
-194 Credits

Information:
Name: Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor: 4
Skill: 1d6
Movement: (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks --- Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone.
Charming: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Catlike: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when performing maneuvers that require agility. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Smooth Talker: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when conversing. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Ghost: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when performing actions involving stealth. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)

Condition: Normal
Hunger: Hungry
Bowels: Charging...
Libido: Charged
Energy: Normal
Overall Infamy: 10 (You streaked through the downtown area of a city, broke into an apartment, and assaulted the tenant)
Immediate Notoriety: 0

Schedule:
(Underworld) Delivery Job: Sunday-Saturday, 7PM-11PM
(Overworld) Stocking Job: Monday-Saturday, 9AM-6PM
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:11:54 PM by Frequency »