The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-

Poll

how do you feel about the different format

it's better than before
4 (66.7%)
i'm dumb and i don't like it
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-  (Read 14961 times)

What are you going to eat before you retire for the night?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Go to loving sleep so you don't go loving insane.

Eat chicken

You ask for the chicken; you get the chicken.

You eat the chicken.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Go to loving sleep so you don't go loving insane.

After eating, you use your modded handset to navigate your way to the lodging area. There, you pay for a room key. (50 credits deducted)

"Enjoy your stay..."

Welp, it's time to sleep the night away. You recall the events of the day as you gaze at the ceiling. After a while, your eyes begin to drift. You manage to rest with relative ease.

Do you want to try to wake up at a certain time?

Environment:
Time = 8:25PM, Saturday, 01/16/2027
Exterior Temperature = N/A
Interior Temperature = Comfortable.
Weather = N/A

Inventory:
-Overworld I.D.
-Temporary Room Access
-Neat Clothes
-Modded Handset
-94 Credits

Information:
Name = Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor = 4
Skill = 1d6
Movement = (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks = Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone.
Charming: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Catlike: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when performing maneuvers that require agility. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)

Condition = Normal
Hunger = Full
Bowels = Charging...
Libido = Charged
Energy = Charging...
Karma = -50
Overall Infamy = 10 (You streaked through the downtown area of a city, broke into an apartment, and assaulted the tenant)
Immediate Notoriety = 0

Wake up at 6 PM

Also how do you get the minifigs to actually hold things(guns, etc) in Lego Digital Designer

Wake up at 6 AM

You sleep until 6 AM, effectively sleeping for almost ten hours. That was pretty nice. You wake up and lift yourself from the bed.

There is a very pleasing lack of beheaded women in your vicinity this time around. Your room access expires at 11 AM. What should you do now? Ultimately, you'll need to be prepared to change the world above, and Rome wasn't built in a day.

Environment:
Time = 6:00 AM, Sunday, 01/17/2027
Exterior Temperature = N/A
Interior Temperature = Comfortable.
Weather = N/A

Inventory:
-Overworld I.D.
-Temporary Room Access
-Neat Clothes
-Modded Handset, 70% charge
-94 Credits

Information:
Name = Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor = 4
Skill = 1d6
Movement = (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks = Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone.
Charming: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)
Catlike: 20% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when performing maneuvers that require agility. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)

Condition = Normal
Hunger = Peckish
Bowels = Charged
Libido = Charged
Energy = Normal
Karma = -50
Overall Infamy = 10 (You streaked through the downtown area of a city, broke into an apartment, and assaulted the tenant)
Immediate Notoriety = 0

See if you can find anyone willing to give you a job before you head to the world above

jack off and then leave

look for anything hidden in the pillow or mattress

look for anything hidden in the pillow or mattress

You briefly investigate the pillow and mattress, even underneath the mattress, but your search yields no results. Everything is pretty tidy.

jack off and then leave

The maid ain't gonna be happy.

then jack off again

You would, but the tanks are empty.

See if you can find anyone willing to give you a job before you head to the world above

You feel you might need a job down here to make some extra cash, so as you leave your room you begin asking people in the immediate vicinity if they know of any jobs. You come across what appears to be a working man.

"Hey, are there any available jobs down here?" you ask him.

"Well, my boss is lookin' for a courier who can do late-night deliveries. Maybe you could ask him; here's his office location..."

Using the information that man gave you, you travel to the office to see if you can get that job.

You step into the office and greet the boss of the guy you met earlier.

"Hi there. My name is Clutch Powers, and I'm interested in a job opening that you have."

"LOOK KID, I'M GONNA BE VERY BUSY TODAY. CAN YOU DELIVER PACKAGES IN A DIGNIFIED AND SOPHISTICATED MANNER?"

"You mean like a weenie?"

"GOOD ENOUGH. YOU'LL BE WORKING FROM 7PM TO 11PM EVERY DAY STARTING TODAY. YOU'LL GO TO OUR RECEIVING AREA AND DELIVER PARTS TO CONSTRUCTION AREAS UNDERGROUND. EUGUEGHEUGHU NOW GET OUTTA HERE."

"Sure thing! Won't let ya down!" you say with a salute and straightened back.

You've gotten slightly better at interfacing with other people!(Smooth Talker perk acquired. 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when conversing.)

You're working two jobs now, and will receive two paychecks every Friday, assuming you actually show up and work.

Now, you recall having the urge to procure weapons, but you're currently low on credits. Maybe you could rob some people above ground? Or maybe you might be able to come up with a better idea...

Environment:
Time: 6:40 AM, Sunday, 01/17/2027
Exterior Temperature: N/A
Interior Temperature: Comfortable.
Weather: N/A

Inventory:
-Overworld I.D.
-Temporary Room Access
-Neat Clothes
-Modded Handset, 70% charge
-94 Credits

Information:
Name: Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor: 4
Skill: 1d6
Movement: (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks --- Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone.
Smooth Talker: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when conversing. (Improvable by 10% intervals with training)

Condition: Normal
Hunger: Peckish
Bowels: Charged (Meltdown in 6 hours)
Libido: Charging...
Energy: Normal
Overall Infamy: 10 (You streaked through the downtown area of a city, broke into an apartment, and assaulted the tenant)
Immediate Notoriety: 0

Schedule:
(Underworld) Delivery Job: Sunday-Saturday, 7PM-11PM
(Overworld) Stocking Job: Monday-Saturday, 9AM-6PM

Do the job first, get the money, and then buy some weaponry

What's our other job again?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 07:58:09 PM by tber123 »

Do the job first, get the money, and then buy some weaponry

o

you won't be able to start until 7:00 at night and you won't get paid until friday........

clog all of the toilets
try to remain unnoticed