Poll

how do you feel about the different format

it's better than before
4 (66.7%)
i'm dumb and i don't like it
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Jongest Lourney (Forum Game ft. Lego) -we can finally kill people again-  (Read 14938 times)

strip the man you just knocked out completely so he is now the naked man they're looking for

wear his clothes and pretend to be him

You quickly put on ALL of your victim's clothes. In the pockets, you found some cash! You even manage to style your hair like his, and his like yours. You have a feeling, however, that the police will be looking for a man with stubble.

You resolve this however by taking a quick shave in your victim's bathroom. Your face now displays your evil conviction. Or maybe it's just determination.

You pepper your shaved hairs on the guy to throw off your trail. This ought to be enough to convince the police that this guy went on a terror spree and returned to his home.

scream out all of your worries
go to a therapist ASAP

At this point, you feel it necessary to let out all your pent up angst and concerns.

"I'M REALLY INSECURE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME OR WHO I AM I JUST WANT A NICE SANDWICH."

You didn't really expect to say that, but you feel like you have the will to go on, hopefully to see a psychiatrist or therapist.

Jack Off.

Before you leave, you tell yourself to take care of business, but you just don't have the urge to purge yet. Besides, you just got these clothes on.

Take stuff and throw it. If you can't, throw random stuff out the window.

You throw the frying pan from the kitchen area out the window, but it doesn't do much other than kill a stray cat. You feel great.

Jump out the window yelling

Then get back to the car and run some people over

Now it's your turn. You take a leap of faith outside the window, preparing to soften your landing in any way you know how! As you fall through the air, you yell "ALLAHU ACKBAR!"

You make a miraculous rolling maneuver as you meet the ground, managing to survive the leap without any injuries. If you hadn't been so lucky, and if that height was a floor taller, that stunt would have killed you or worse, injured you to be taken alive. (Catlike perk acquired. 10% chance to +1 Skill Roll on actions involving maneuvers requiring agility)

stand in one spot and let yourself be either arrested or killed. preferably the second. you monster.

You figure it ought be best to stay in one spot and address the officers that show up in search of you.

If the cops ask anything, bluff them and discreetly speedwalk the forget away

They practically show up in a swarm. When two of them start interrogating you on the spot, you act like anyone who just had their home broken into would.

"I can't BELIEVE that some maniac burst into MY apartment and began DEFILING my belongings! I was able to overpower the bastard, but you better get him quick!"

"DO NOT BE CONCERNED CITIZEN. THE THREAT WILL BE NEUTRALIZED AND PENALIZED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE, AS IS STANDARD PROTOCOL."

"NINE SIX, MY READINGS ARE MALFUNCTIONING. THIS CITIZEN'S FACE IS NOT IN ANY REGISTRY."

"NINE EIGHT, REPORT MALFUNCTIONS TO ONE. THAT IS STANDARD PROTOCOL. IT IS NOT STANDARD PROTOCOL TO DISCUSS THE DEPARTMENT'S ISSUES IN PUBLIC."

"YES..."

With that, they let you go, and you proceed to briskly speedwalk away from the scene, back toward your car. You almost didn't make it out of that one. Whatever problems they were having, you were glad it was in your favor. With their being so close to you however, you got to see how heavily armored and equipped they were. Something in your heart tells you it's unnatural, almost evil. A second kind of evil, of course. Can two evils exist?

When you get to your car, drive to a store and ask for a job. Nobody knows who you are yet besides those that you passed on the street.

You arrive at your car and pull away from the library, seeking out some place that you could possibly pick up some work. The money could come in handy for all sorts of wonderful gear you could purchase.

You drive until you find a small, modest grocery store towards the end of the dense downtown area. You pull into the parking lot and notice inside the store is the woman who appears to be the manager.

How can we sell ourselves for a job there? Are we even qualified? Are we going to get to run over people after we get our job?

Environment:
Time = 1:23PM (unknown day, limited vehicle clock)
Exterior Temperature = Moderately hot.
Interior Temperature = N/A.
Weather = Clear skies, Mildly breezy.

Inventory:
-Neat Clothes
-144 Credits

Information:
Name = Clutch Powers, AKA "Evil"
Armor = 4
Skill = 1d6
Movement = (5") per action turn
Bonuses and Perks = Trichophagia: Can survive on the nutrients in hair alone.
Charming: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when interacting with women. (Improvable)
Catlike: 10% chance of receiving +1 to Skill Roll when performing maneuvers that require agility. (Improvable)

Condition = Normal
Hunger = Peckish
Bowels = Cannot release waste until tomorrow
Libido = Recharging
Energy = Awake, getting tired.
Karma = -50
Overall Infamy = 10 (You streaked through the downtown area of a city, broke into an apartment, and assaulted the tenant)
Immediate Notoriety = 40 (Authorities may require to interrogate you further, especially if they discover you're not who you dressed up as)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 01:15:27 AM by Frequency »

Kill cashier and take his clothes, eat his hair and hide the body.

Kill cashier and take his clothes, eat his hair and hide the body.

god damn it

ask for an application
offer to do anything for a job...

ANYTHING

Raid Store
Sell research

ask for an application

ANYTHING
do this

don't harm anyone

Ask for a job. Say you'll do anything.

If they say no go back to the car and floor it away

That's all I got without violence

Do intense splits. Impress people. Find a way to buy a banjo and be a street performer.

ask for an application

ANYTHING
and then ask to lick his/her brick/vagina(s)