Author Topic: the weed bill didnt pass  (Read 10567 times)

It is addictive
so are alcohol and cigarettes
prescription painkillers

side note: I'm not under the impression that weed is addictive. the point is that his "reason," wrong or not, is ridiculous

A good reason is that you cannot really trust anyone to be responsible with substances that alter your perception of things. Exhibit A, alcohol. It's not like illegality stops people from smoking weed anyway, mainly it just caps the amount they can have.

I'm under the impression that alcohol is causing all the issues that it does solely because it's legal, and that we will see similar results with the legalization of any substance including weed.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:26:21 AM by General »

so are alcohol and cigarettes
prescription painkillers

side note: I'm not under the impression that weed is addictive. the point is that his "reason," wrong or not, is ridiculous
I think those should be illegal too except for prescription painkillers

When I am high I am very cognitively impaired, not because I feel I am but because people tell me that I am. I also notice it in other people who are high while I'm sober.

And from personal experience, the effects of weed are somewhat comparable to those of alcohol. Weed makes me less aware of my surroundings like alcohol does. Weed makes me 10 times dumber socially than alcohol does tho

So no matter what people tell you, it's always best to drive sober. Don't drive while high.
Well obviously, but weed isn't going to impair your judgement like alcohol does. You're gonna know if you're not sober enough to drive when you're high.

It is addictive
Not really, most people can stop smoking whenever they want. I took a month long tolerance break from September to October after smoking every day during the summer and never felt any urges to smoke or any sort of withdrawal.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:49:47 AM by Ravencroft· »

Well obviously, but weed isn't going to impair your judgement like alcohol does. You're gonna know if you're not sober enough to drive when you're high.
This is true, but I also know when i'm not sober enough to drive while under the influence of alcohol. I feel that it's purely just that some people are not responsible, and that this also applies to weed users.

Fascist

Okay:
1. Please go away, you obviously watch to much FOX news
2. Weed specifically isn't addictive, in theory anything is addictive, people get addicted to food, people get addicted to exercise, people can get addicted to pretty much anything.

Sorry Ohio, the weed flows freely here in Washington, although I don't smoke...

I'm not sure if there were constraints in the Washington law like there were in the proposed Ohio bill.

i mean yeah but getting high daily isn't exactly productive is it

you tell someone that you get drunk every day and they'll try to become your sponsor
I've worked while high, as long as you don't try to stone yourself on the job it won't stop you.

It is addictive
My ass it is

I think you should be illegal

Smoking J. may result in spontaneous combustion

However, J. can supply you with Weed

It is addictive
Not really, there is no physical addiction as there is with alcohol or cigarettes, or "hard" drugs like heroin or meth

What's J

Also that guy looks like an apple emoji no one ever uses.

Not really, there is no physical addiction as there is with alcohol or cigarettes, or "hard" drugs like heroin or meth
It really surprises me that this still needs to be clarified. I feel like this should be common knowledge by now lmao