Author Topic: the weed bill didnt pass  (Read 10566 times)

do not smoke J.
What if J has a J, can we smoke that J?

It really surprises me that this still needs to be clarified. I feel like this should be common knowledge by now lmao
Society never learns

What if J has a J, can we smoke that J?
I said NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really surprises me that this still needs to be clarified. I feel like this should be common knowledge by now lmao
That's because nobody bothers to research anything nowadays. They just blindly follow the media like zombies and repeat whatever ignorant garbage is posted online.

On a more important note, I would totally smoke a J with J.

Rip hodododot
Couldn't get his legal J

Tbh, I am very much on the fence when it comes to the whole weed argument. It's just something that has its pros and cons, and I just don't have a definite answer to it.

I'd like to point out that while cannabis itself is not addictive, it does have (mostly temporary) adverse affects and smoking is still going to give you lung cancer because it's smoke, although it's not as bad as with tobacco, as tobacco and the additives are poisonous on their own. It should be legal, but as with anything, caution is important.

That's because nobody bothers to research anything nowadays. They just blindly follow the media like zombies and repeat whatever ignorant garbage is posted online.

On a more important note, I would totally smoke a J with J.
Yeah, it's pretty sad. We have the collection of humanity's knowledge at our fingertips (Wikipedia is probably my favorite website, ever) and yet people don't even touch it, instead just tuning the TV to Fox/CNN and listening to their propaganda without a doubt in their mind.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:01:13 PM by TristanLuigi »

Fox and CNN are awful for news. One is very left winged, other is very right wing. Both a crock of stuff

Fox and CNN are awful for news. One is very left winged, other is very right wing. Both a crock of stuff
Yep.
I've ventured into the comments on Fox news - it's a scary place. I don't have enough fingers to count the number of Confederate flags and times I've heard "those Marxist muslim terrorist liberals HATE America!!!" (and I've heard that exact description about Obama. He may be a pretty crappy president, but seriously?) I would expect CNN would be the same, but they don't allow comments on their articles.

Yep.
I've ventured into the comments on Fox news - it's a scary place. I don't have enough fingers to count the number of Confederate flags and times I've heard "those Marxist muslim terrorist liberals HATE America!!!" (and I've heard that exact description about Obama.) I would expect CNN would be the same, but they don't allow comments on their articles.
It doesn't matter what newspaper or news company you visit, the comments sections on those places are awful from both sides of the political spectrum.

It doesn't matter what newspaper or news company you visit, the comments sections on those places are awful from both sides of the political spectrum.
That's true, but it's generally worse for Fox and CNN because they're so reactionary/radical and because more informed individuals tend to visit other news sites as well (such as NPR).
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:19:37 PM by TristanLuigi »

That's true, but it's generally worse for Fox and CNN because they're so reactionary/radical and because more informed individuals tend to visit other news sites as well (such as NPR).

>tfw you actually listen to NPR instead of using it for white noise

Lol NPR

Lol NPR

I mean, it occasionally has a few good things on, one of them being prairie home companion, but other than that, it's just news and white noise.

Lol NPR
i use the website lol not the actual radio
it's intended for syndication, which generally means it's fairly objective since it's meant for other news agencies to select and interpret it
it's accused of bias equally by both sides, so it probably isn't that biased

also BBC is pretty good, obviously it has more international and British news but it does have an American section
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:29:49 PM by TristanLuigi »