Author Topic: the weed bill didnt pass  (Read 10757 times)

needless to say im dissapointed

not that i'd smoke a J or anything when i;m 14 but when i'm older it might come in handy
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 10:27:55 PM by blockguy™ »

it's a shame too cus if i had to live in ohio i'd want to be stoned 24/7

it's a shame too cus if i had to live in ohio i'd want to be stoned 24/7
ohio is boring

But Ohio is only interesting if you're high!

keep the devils lettuce out of our great country god bless

Removing the hi from Ohio.

Oo

I voted yes on 3 but I understand why people voted no.

Once people are allowed to start growing commercially there is a $100,000 buy in that will make it impossible for non-wealthy individuals. There are thousands of people in Ohio that grow marijuana already that will still be considered criminals if this bill passes. What I see in this bill is a bunch of people that really couldn't care less about marijuana prohibition and its effects on the state, but jumped on the legalization train when they saw they could make money from it.

However, we should also be happy that issue 1 passed, which will greatly reduce the efforts of corrupt gerrymandering.

The people who voted no did so because they want it to be completely acquirable and profitable by all individuals, regardless of any law induced prerequisites.

2016 will most likely see a ratified and hopefully far better version of the bill, in which case most of us here in Ohio are ready to pass (they did a poll study recent at Kent State saying that, had the elections been held right then, legalization would pass, however that was just straight legalization, not what was presented on issue 3).

keep the devils lettuce out of our great country god bless

may the only smoke in america come from barbecues on July 4th the day this great nation was born 2015 years ago may god be with us all

That's too bad. I bought some from one of the many dispensaries in Denver while I was on my ski trip last winter and it was ridiculously easy. Just had to show my ID. Too bad they only allow people from out of state to buy a quarter ounce at a time.