Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD

Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 39578 times)

okay now its gone way too loving far YMS is off limits dude
you can attack the big channels but once you start just attacking the little guys you've forgeted up

alright so i'm really forgetin' paranoid because I got a amazon password change (which I changed to something else) and I'm worried that because of that vinesauce leak that happened not too long ago i'm scared someone has my details

Towel is why *insert your own horrible joke noun* exists.

okay now its gone way too loving far YMS is off limits dude
you can attack the big channels but once you start just attacking the little guys you've forgeted up
??? YMS is more popular than Joel

ugh i hate to get into this again
i wasn't putting it off
i was clearly within the deadline that he provided me with he was just mad because i didnt do it within like 2-3 days instead of a week like he said
was he paying you or something?

was he paying you or something?
no i just offered my help and hosting

??? YMS is more popular than Joel
talking about both joel and yms
at first he was trying to go after the big guys but now hes doing small stuff

ugh i hate to get into this again
i wasn't putting it off
i was clearly within the deadline that he provided me with he was just mad because i didnt do it within like 2-3 days instead of a week like he said
he asked you a whole bunch of times and you were putting it off each time

then he got someone else to do it who got it set up within the day he asked, which shows how lazy you are tbh

gmod server drama 2:  electric boogaloo

he asked you a whole bunch of times and you were putting it off each time

then he got someone else to do it who got it set up within the day he asked, which shows how lazy you are tbh
you're uneducated about the situation
i just offered my hardware and bandwidth
im not even the one that was setting it up
xeidious was, and he was working pretty loving hard to try and figure out how to set it up
he took a break now and then but he wasn't just doing nothing

could have been my fault that you think this when i've been throwing around words like i instead of him
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:18:19 PM by shitlord »

you're uneducated about the situation
i just offered my hardware and bandwidth
im not even the one that was setting it up
xeidious was, and he was working pretty loving hard to try and figure out how to set it up
he took a break now and then but he wasn't just doing nothing

could have been my fault that you think this when i've been throwing around words like i instead of him
okay yeah I thought you were the one setting up the server so that's my bad, regardless I don't see how setting it up could've taken longer than a day, I've done it myself even

this is wildly irrelevant to the thread anyways so I'll drop it

no i just offered my help and hosting
so...
to do this, you'd have to be giving him that much of your time and the money that it takes to run your computer and the money that it takes to pay your internet bill
but he still felt entitled to have it done by whatever arbitrary date he chose?
for a completely trivial video game server?

guys he made a goodbye video  :cookieMonster: