Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD

Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 39585 times)

i still wanna blow that forgeter's head off with a shotgun

He took a YouTube channel, calm tf down. You & the comments on his videos are making me cringe.

He's probably going to get all his stuff seized, and considering he wasn't just one person doing the job, his buddies are forgeted as well.

He deserves worse though.
He took a YouTube channel, calm tf down. You & the comments on his videos are making me cringe.
Clearly you don't know this guy's history, he has also hacked countless witch accounts, twitter accounts, and many tumblr accounts.

source?
multiple users on the /b/ thread are confirming this.
i feel like there is something very wrong here

but its hacking!!!11

Lmao, it was only a matter of time. It's the autistic spergs that think the Internet is some back alley anonymous place where nothing bad can ever happen when they do stuff. Then the cops show up at their door and the next thing you know they're facing jail time.

"So what are you in for?"
"I hijacked YouTube and twitter accounts"
"The shower. 10 minutes from now. Don't be late."

i feel like there is something very wrong here
If you can find a better source let me know, I saw like 4 posts saying he got forgeted and the last twitter account he hacked confirms this.

okay sooooo until something other than people on /b/ can confirm that i'm just gonna assume he's still active

Unless he got forgeted 18 minutes ago, he's still active or someone is posting on his behalf.

All of his twitter accounts immediately went inactive, multiple users on the /b/ thread are confirming this.
because people on /b/ are people you can trust

No, he didn't get arrested. You can't be arrested for stealing a YouTube account. Even if he got arrested, he'll probably just be fined or something

No, he didn't get arrested. You can't be arrested for stealing a YouTube account. Even if he got arrested, he'll probably just be fined or something
Hacking and other malicious attacks ESPECIALLY ON BUISNESSES or where financial gain is involved can be a federal crime dipstuff.
Edit: Also how do you know he didn't get arrested smart one?

Hacking and other malicious attacks ESPECIALLY ON BUISNESSES or where financial gain is involved can be a federal crime dipstuff.
Edit: Also how do you know he didn't get arrested smart one?
vinesauce isnt a business

vinesauce isnt a business
It actually is considered as one, vinny is the boss and the other streamers work with him, they have been around for a while before twitch even existed.

It actually is considered as one, vinny is the boss and the other streamers work with him, they have been around for a while before twitch even existed.

It's not a business unless they filed it as one.