Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD

Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 39594 times)

at least the music was pretty decent, lol. Does anyone of you know the song to the video that was deleted?

the fact that guy's using some no-name streamer's face for his videos is actually kind of scary

He got away with it, no proof for arrest.

They probably will come back to him, I heard these things aren't fast, it could take months or even a year for him to be arrested and charged, the least they will do is probably just put him on probation with no access to the internet for a few years, they would not put a harmless guy like this in prison, prison is for starfishs who kill or forget up really bad, this guy hasn't killed a fly.
can I get proof of this
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:42:00 AM by Blockchip »

He took a YouTube channel, calm tf down. You & the comments on his videos are making me cringe.
well excuuuuuuuuuse me princess
is it my fault i have an opinion on how to handle a situation (even though i can't really march over to his house and blast his head off with a shotgun)?

on another note, is towel in federal custody or not, we need answers

i still wanna blow that forgeter's head off with a shotgun
calm the forget down there not important

I keep mistaking towel for sponge

Even if the responses to the hacker are what they are
I still think they're better than the hacker himself

towel strikes again i guess

Why does anyone actually believe this
It's like murdering someone and writing "i'm ron i murdered this person" on the wall
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:48:48 AM by Blockchip »

The videos have been deleted
RIP

It's cool guys. The vine forums has a backup of all his videos just because of this reason.

He's more of a cum rag than a towel

He's going to hack Joel's second channel, Joel's twitch, Joel's twitter, and Joel's paypal account apparently. The hacker literally said that he's going to ruin Joel's life.

The hacker literally said that he's going to ruin Joel's life.
Where?