Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 40940 times)

I think Towel just privated the videos and "said" he deleted them just to spite us

I think Towel just privated the videos and "said" he deleted them just to spite us
the video of him deleting them wasn't enough?

no, they're gone, video even shows them deleting everything

if that wasn't enough

Well that loving sucks, I love joel. Good thing they an archive of every video incase of situations like this otherwise Vinesauce would be forgeted big time.

towel didn't get the last laugh
joel did
:^)

Well that loving sucks, I love joel. Good thing they an archive of every video incase of situations like this otherwise Vinesauce would be forgeted big time.
Not really, the full streams are still up. Joel's main channel is pretty much just highlights. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

So is anyone going to stop this friend or what

I haven't really watched Joel but I have heard of him I can tell its so familiar. This sucks so much.

this is one juicy script kiddie

at least he didn't hack his twitch account or his other youtube, his highlights youtube is the least worst thing he could hack

at least he didn't hack his twitch account or his other youtube, his highlights youtube is the least worst thing he could hack

If Towel got his twitch,It would be over for Joel.

why would he do this
deleting them obviously pisses us off more and doesn't hurt him in anyway

I have sent this to the youtube video.

"Oh man,if you knew... I sent the military a request to track you down and they said yes. They will find you with thier M4s. The M4s are actually for resistance. I sent an order to capture you and let me toture you. I will use everything to waterboarding and then electric shocks and then break bones using CIA torture techniques and then i will hang you and let you live PAINFULLY.

You will be also forcefed so you will live your life in torture."