Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 40944 times)

Not really, the full streams are still up. Joel's main channel is pretty much just highlights. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
I was speaking more in general, but at least this towl guy  took messed up the highlights channel first instead of the uncut channel which is the one I watch mainly. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

Savage.
he wont be laughin when based god towel empties a 30 mag into his YT channel and makes his videos go away

I have sent this to the youtube video.

"Oh man,if you knew... I sent the military a request to track you down and they said yes. They will find you with thier M4s. The M4s are actually for resistance. I sent an order to capture you and let me toture you. I will use everything to waterboarding and then electric shocks and then break bones using CIA torture techniques and then i will hang you and let you live PAINFULLY.

You will be also forcefed so you will live your life in torture."
autism

"Oh man,if you knew... I sent the military a request to track you down and they said yes. They will find you with thier M4s. The M4s are actually for resistance. I sent an order to capture you and let me toture you. I will use everything to waterboarding and then electric shocks and then break bones using CIA torture techniques and then i will hang you and let you live PAINFULLY.

how embarrassing

lol looks like maxwell is scared speechless

are u ok

are you 11
serious question

the countries most threatening face

why would you embarrass yourself like that