Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD

Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 39573 times)

apparently he 'rekt' joel's second youtube account 30 minutes ago

not really

https://www.youtube.com/user/SirMudkipthe3rd
all of joel's videos, right here (still being uploaded but still)
good job towel

EDIT: not to mention that because towel showed the info for most of the videos, joel still has information like the original amount of views, the date it was uploaded, etc
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:22:09 PM by K3k0m@n »

And Joel supposedly has hard drive backups of his videos so

lmao make a forgetin move towel
destroy the next channel
you talk stuff but all you've done so far is forget a tumblr, a twitter, and take down a channel

loving do it dude
destroy another few channels
quick talking out of your ass and just do it

im downloading as much as i can from joels stream channel
nobody knows when anythings going to happen so im grabbing anything i can

hes built up all this suspense so now ill actually be disappointed if nothing happens :(

also just out of curiosity: do you think vinesauce is ever a little embarrassed by their fan base? i mean dont get me wrong i know youtube is not the place to be making assumptions of someones fan base but damn. id be embarrassed if my fans ever poured out some of these colorful paragraphs
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:45:55 PM by mod-man »

He's probably not too happy with the youtube side, but the Vinesause and Vine Forums side he's probably happy and warm with all of the love he's getting in his time of need.

let's face it youtube fans are never something to be proud of lmao

loving Youtube. How is there no safeguard for this? Is there really no way to contact Youtube and tell them "hey this guy's channel got hacked you should do something about it"?
It's been a loving week and nothing has been done about this. I'm not really sure there's anything TO be done other than watch a channel get devastated.

loving Youtube. How is there no safeguard for this? Is there really no way to contact Youtube and tell them "hey this guy's channel got hacked you should do something about it"?
It's been a loving week and nothing has been done about this. I'm not really sure there's anything TO be done other than watch a channel get devastated.
youtube is busy being idiots

what are they going to do? it was most likely because this joel guy used a bad password, or somehow let the other guy find out what the password was
and in that case youtube doesn't really have any responsibility for it. nor any way to know whether or not joel actually gave the guy his password himself

im downloading as much as i can from joels stream channel
nobody knows when anythings going to happen so im grabbing anything i can
joel told us on stream at one point that he has a harddrive specifically used for storing full streams and videos that he uploads to youtube

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:18:16 PM by Office-Pirate »

wasnt there someone else in on vinesauce at one point? its not a channel i follow a lot, but i remember it went from being this one guy to being joel, and dont get me wrong joel is p funny but hes also p annoying at times and ive always secretly awaited another video from the other guy