HIGH ROLLERS

Poll

Next?

Continue HIGH ROLLERS (Are you serious)
Finish abandoned old threads (maybe)
Move on to something new (probably not)

Author Topic: HIGH ROLLERS  (Read 12186 times)

Scenario Suggestion: 15 floor dungeon, every floor has a boss. Final boss is Satan fusing with Riddler, Rasputin, and Bill Nye. Control an army of aliens, 1% chance of being befriended when saying "ayyyy lmao". Corpses lootable in floors 1-10, all other corpses explode, the explosion is more violent the more valuable their stuff is. Find a way to disable that and you get their stuff.

Also it's cool how I take up ~50% of the statistics board too, go me!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:46:12 AM by Space1255 »

Scenario Suggestion: There's a alleyway with a chest and we decide to go and try to loot it, but then some pirates take it from us! It's up to our hero's to get it back!

Scenario: we're all trapped inside a big white box. But it turns out to actually be a tesseract!

Poll is up for you guys to decide on a scenario.

I don't think any more people will be voting, so let's go with HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION's suggestion.

Everyone is inside a WWE locker room. Nearby people are preparing themselves, and the doors are all closed. Do something and hope it doesn't turn into a clusterforget.

PLAYER STATUS(6HP Max):
Copy Kirby- 6 HP
Cybertails - 6 HP
Legodude - 6 HP
CRITAWAKETS, Canadian savior - 6 HP
Zoltan - 6 HP
NotBomberguy - 6 HP
Glass Joe - 6 HP
Space1225 - 6 HP
HULKHOGAN - 6 HP
Kidalex90 - 6 HP
Breadfish - 6 HP
}]Crazy[{ - 6 HP
Cone² - 6 HP
Tablesalt - 6 HP

Code: [Select]
0: Spectacular Failure With Injury and Chance of Death
1-2: forgetup With Injury
3-4: Minor Failure
5: Mixed Result (Pretty much nothing)
6-7: Slight Success
8-9: Success
10: Critical Success
11: Gone Horribly Right (AMAZING SUCCESS w/ Chance of Injury)
12: Really Pushing It (SPECTACULAR SUCCESS w/ Injury and Chance of Death)
13: JESUS! (EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS w/ Instant Death)
Assisting adds +2 to a Roll and sacrifices your turn. Action Rolls are done for pretty much everything but reviving another dead player.

i open and close a locker over and over again

opencloseopencloseopencloseop enclose locker

RKO everyone at once
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:20:02 AM by Space1255 »

I will suplex the nearest bear.

Book a battle royal match between all the players, they fight to see who gets the right to face John Cena for his championship.

-----a battle royal is a match where every competitor is in the ring, to eliminate a competitor you have to throw them over the top rope, there is no other way.