Author Topic: "brick fall damage"  (Read 1571 times)

So if you fall on a brick from a great height it would fake kill.

/support
This makes me think of the assasin's creed leap thing, it would be a good effect for falling into hay causing parts to fly out.

there's an event called 'onimpact' which triggers if you land on the brick fairly hard

You should be able to do this with zone events and VCE, if I'm not mistaken.
Though onImpact would work too

there's an event called 'onimpact' which triggers if you land on the brick fairly hard
It'd be tedious and annoying to apply the event to every single brick in a build.
Unless you have a script that automatically events placed bricks, it's only feasible for a small area of a build.

i highly doubt fastlex asked for a build-wide thing anyways

It'd be tedious and annoying to apply the event to every single brick in a build.
Unless you have a script that automatically events placed bricks, it's only feasible for a small area of a build.

... Pretty much this is only for a small area of the build...

you know rampage does this i bet theres a way to copy the code from that

event a single brick or two and name all the others
again though it isn't the entire build he's asking

you know rampage does this i bet theres a way to copy the code from that
That uses a mix of "onPlayertouch" and "onActivate", Op wants to be capable of interacting with a brick and walking along it but when it is collided with something at a certain velocity it fake kills.