THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.

Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9342 times)

Inspired by Inhuman, ABS FIESTA REDUX, and Nation RP

The Walking dead thread is a Forums roleplay taking place in a Zombie Apocalypse, in Virginia, United States of America. The backstory of the game is the world was just fine, all normal, until a Zombie Apocalypse is unleashed, killing everybody. There are very little survivors now. There is survival in all of us, we all have needs. The dead now walk the earth.

Rules
Not everybody can have a gun, that is consider OP if you have a group full of guns. Think about it, you in a zombie Apocalypse, it would be hard to find a gun and food, in fact, a lot of people used up most of the resources.

No over-powered roleplaying

Don't be ambiguous.

You can create a character at any time, it won't interrupt the roleplay.

Making Characters
I'm assuming you want to make a character, well, here is what you need to do to make a character:
Make sure it isn't
• Not Over-powered
• Good grammar, so i can read it.
• Don't be ridiculous, no "I HAVE LASER GUNS!!!!!".
• Speaking of that, be realistic.
• Don't take control of the game.

Copy paste the following list onto a reply and fill it.

Code: [Select]
[b]Reference picture[/b]: (If you want, you can leave this empty)

[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Born at[/b]: (State/country)

[b]Story[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Equipped with[/b]: (This can be left empty)

[b]Extras (Anything else)[/b]:

Groups
GUYZ, WTF IS A GROUP!? - you

A group is a few survivors that work together, which is a group. A group of survivors. If you want to make a group, do the following:
Make sure to be a single, not in a group. If you are already in a group, then you can just tell your leader that you want to leave and just leave. Once you are single, you need to just do a self role play for a little bit until you come across another single person. Meet them and convince them to join you and work together. If they accept, then you have your first group member, so you have a official group now, and you will be considered a leader of the group since you started it.
List of groups and singles/information here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287946.msg8694392#msg8694392

Alright, for now, we need characters, so you have a chance to submit right now.
Packs
GUYZ, WTF IS A PACK!? - you

A pack is something to edit your equipment, such as giving you a gun or supplies. This works by:
Be a local Role player, by this, i mean you should at least have been in the role play for about 2 or more pages. If so, you will sometimes be PMed by Cypthon. He will ask you if you want to earn a pack, you can accept any time. He will look through the list and randomly choose something. There are multiple things you can get. List of those items and more are located here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287946.msg8694392#msg8694392

Q&A

Q:
Can i roleplay as my avatar and be cypthons pet?
A: No
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 04:26:53 PM by Cypthon »

Characters [:]

Reference picture:

"Ian smoking"

Name: Ian "Herman" Mason

Born at: Florida, United States

Story:  Ian grew up in Florida and got a job as a animator and game developer and joined Art Institutes. Eventually, his family moved to Virginia, in 2012, his mother died. In 2014, his father had past away. Then the zombie apocalypse began invading and destroying his home town. Ian immediately got everything like family photos, food, and weapons into his back pack, and drove out of the area until his car got piled by Walkers (Zombies ;3), leading him to ditch his car and walk.

Appearance: Skinny male, Blue/brown hair color, and blue eyes.

Equipped with: Dad's Kokusai Colt Python, a knife, and a backpack filled with a few knives and food.

Extras:Favirote Music: [Dubstep] - Tristam - Follow me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIr5Eamemv8

Reference picture:

"A drawing by Teddie as a kid"

Name: Teddie Gateson

Born at: Texas, United states

Story:  Lost everyone to these undead forgets. Sworn to get revenge, he realized that fighting them head on with teenage testosterone boosted by puberty wasn't the best idea. Medical stuff lying around, he patched himself up quite well. Sworn revenge in an indirect way: Heal those who will then kick their asses. So far it's been four people he patched up.

Appearance: Short, skinny, Orange hair, blue colored eyes, usually not in the best condition or look 24/7.

Equipped with: A huge arsenal of medicine such as first-aid kit, painkillers, and some sleeping pills. Also has a Knife, and a miniature sized crossbow.

Extras:Nickname: Medikid

Reference picture:
Use imagination

Name: Leslie "Les" Ascend

Born at: Pennsylvania, United States

Story: An auto mechanic before the infection, she has the knowledge to repair pretty much anything that moves. When the outbreak happened she was on her way to South Carolina to work for her cousin. She was caught in the dead stop of traffic and barely made it out alive thanks to her wrench.

Appearance: Brown hair and blue eyes, Coveralls, A Baseball cap, and a cut on her cheek from a fallen autopart.

Equipped with: Wrench, purse with knife and water/some bread.

Extras:Job: Exceptional at repairing vehicles to working order

DECEASED
Name: Jon Redbridge

Born at: Boston, US

Story: Ever since the apoc he has faced serious depression. Thanks to his good agility and the fact he went to boxing, he just managed to make it.

Appearance: Quite tall, skinny, has a cap on 24/7, misty gray eyes, in poor condition.

Equipped with: A pistol with only 24 bullets remaining (Every bullet has to count.), a box of matches and a baseball bat slightly chewed with a nail going through it.

Extras: Was once a merc.
Reference picture:

(Credit to the official W-D comics/Graphic novels for the Picture.)

Name:James 'Rex' Hunter

Born at: Dallas Texas, USA

Story:James was born in Dallas Texas, where he grew up with a great family of blacksmiths and Gunsmiths.
He joined the Police at age 18, and then went up in ranks up to riot control. But when the whole, apocalypse thing happened, he was called to practically the front-lines. After seeing that things would not go well, he took his riot-shield, and snagged a Riot-Buggy and tailed it.

Appearance:Caucasian, 5'6. Steel hair, with blue eyes. Scar over his left eye.

Equipped with: Riot Gear, a Sword multi-tool thing, an empty shotgun he keeps in his buggy, a Flashlight, Radio, and Map.
Extras (Anything else):Riot Officer/Blacksmith/Gunsmith. Anything weaponry can be repaired, or any armor.

Reference picture:
Use imagination

Name: Jackson Parlon

Born at: Los Angels, California.

Story: As a child, Jackson would  enjoy playing with Trucks and wanted to grow up as a Truck driver. Very well, Jackson did grow up to be a Truck driver, but ended up in the world of the dead.

Appearance: Has a Black burr cut hair, and a blue jacket for clothing.

Equipped with: Remington shotgun and a ax.

Extras: Jackson always loved trucks, so he became a truck driver.

Reference picture: na

Name: Joel "Silent Dragon" Matfurdy

Born at: Country: England, County: Devon, City: Plymouth

Story: Joel used to be in a Special ops team from when he was 30 to 36, he then took on the career of a Private Military Corporation, he earned lots of cash up until he became 41, then he retired, and now after the recent events, he is roaming the city to look for a place to settle down. Joel does not like killing, he does not mind killing the zombies, but humans he would never kill.

Appearance: Rough beard, Sunglasses, short brown hair, blue eyes.

Equipped with: Modified BB Gun (The BB pellets are modified to pierce the skin more and to damage the target instead of hurting the target.) Tactical Baton, Camera, Phone

Extras (Anything else):

Reference picture:
Use imagination

Name: Gale Ord

Born at: Las Vegas, California

Story: Gale is usually a jerk to a lot of people and doesn't care about anybody but himself. Gale was a good ol' rippety rapper before it happened. When it came he grabbed a sledgehammer, then escaped on his skateboard.He heard something, then headed towards some voices. Little does he know, this is someones group...

Appearance: African American, brown eyes, and tag.

Equipped with: Sledge Hammer

Extras|wannabe: wannabe thug

Name: Vince "Ray" Allen

Born at: Clio, Michigan

Story: As a kid, Vince wanted to be in a professional football leauge of any type. So he played High School football for the Manta Rays, and was drafted to college football, but then all hell broke lose after the zombie apocalypse started.

Appearance: A Brown Buzz Cut and a Blue and Yellow College Football Shirt

Equipped with: Cleets and a football helmet (not wearing the helmet as of right now)

Extras: Athletic abilitys

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 04:37:51 PM by Cypthon »

Groups [:]
Green = Leaders
Red = Dead

Cypthon's Group
Ian "Herman" Mason | State: Alive | Condition: Healthy
Teddie Gateson | State: Alive | Condition: Injured
Leslie "Les" Ascend  | State: Deceased | Condition: DEAD
James "Rex" Hunter | State: Alive | Condition: Healthy

Single [:]
Red = Dead

Jackson Parlon | State: Alive | Condition: Healthy
Jon Redbridge | State: Alive | Condition: Shock

Packs [:]
This is a bonus to the Role play, you can unlock equipment here and stuff. If you are a local Role player on this thread, then you can use this. You will be PMed if you can do a roll. This basically chooses a random weapon or equipment that can help you in the role play, but it is random, and when you get something, you find it in the role play, but i tell you when you find it.

Equipment

• Knife
• Butcher Knife
• Pocket Knife
• Swiss Army Knife
• Butterfly Knife
• Any other knives

• M1911 Colt Pistol
• Python
• 360 revolver
• Hand gun
• Rifle
• M14
• Sniper Rifle
• Barret
• DSR
• SubMachineGun
• Uzi
• MP5
• Shotgun
• Remington
• Olympia
• Assault Rifles
• M16
• Scar-H
• Tommy 20
• Cross Bow

• Pills (Stops bleeding)
• Steroids (Makes you stronger)
• First Aid Kit (You know what)
• Syringe

• Grenades
• Flash Bangs
• Frag Grenades
• C4 Explosive

[Ballistic Vest]

[Riot Helment]

[Gas Mask]

[Riot Shield]

[Riot Suit]
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:36:12 PM by Cypthon »

Reference picture:

Name: Ian "Herman" Mason

Born at: Florida, United States

Story: Ian grew up in Florida and got a job as a animator and game developer and joined Art Institutes. Eventually, his family moved to Virginia, in 2012, his mother died. In 2014, his father had past away. Then the zombie apocalypse began invading and destroying his home town.

Appearance: Skinny male, Blue/black/brown hair color, and green eyes.

Equipped with: Dad's Kokusai Colt Python, a knife, and a backpack filled with a few knives and food.

lol game developer and animator good luck at having any use in a zombie apocalypse

Name: Teddie Gateson (Nickname: Medikid, will be explained later)

reference: (whipping up a non blockhead one) (unless the blockhead one is okay)

Appearance: short, skinny, Orange hair, blue eyes, constantly covered in bloodstains.

Story: Lost everyone to these undead forgets. Sworn to get revenge, he realized that fighting them head on with teenage testosterone boosted by puberty wasnt the best idea. Medical stuff lying around, he patched himself up quite well. Sworn revenge in an indirect way: Heal those who will then kick their asses. So far it's been four people he patched up.

Birth Place: Somewhere in Texas, unknown city

Equipped with: Medical Kit (Gauze, syringe, needle kit, various chemicals doctors use), simple knife, 3 Pill Bottles (Painkillers, Melatonin (for sleeping), and allergy medication), water bottle, belt
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:20:46 PM by Space1255 »

Seems decent enough, accepted.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 08:20:16 PM by Cypthon »

Alright. I just go out of the shower so it might be a bit.

Alright. I just go out of the shower so it might be a bit.
I'm choosing a image for you, if you don't like it, then ill find a better one.

Reference picture:Use your imagination

Name: Leslie "Les" Ascend

Born at: (State/country) Pennsylvania, USA

Story: An auto mechanic before the infection, she has the knowledge to repair pretty much anything that moves. When the outbreak happened she was on her way to South Carolina to work for her cousin. She was caught in the dead stop of traffic and barely made it out alive thanks to her wrench.

Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, Coveralls, A Baseball cap, and a cut on her cheek from a fallen autopart.

Equipped with: (This can be left empty) Wrench

Extras (Anything else): Exceptional at repairing vehicles to working order

You've been accepted, Molten.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 08:19:49 PM by Cypthon »

I'm choosing a image for you, if you don't like it, then ill find a better one.
Alright. Thanks. Pretty much what he'd look like

Alright guys, we only need one more character to began the role play, here's the thing, we will have to come across eachother..

I was gonna participate in this, but now that it's shaping up to be a full on zombie hentai I think I'll pass. Great idea though.

Alright, i think it is a good time to begin the roleplay!

Book 1
Chapter 1: A new day

A peaceful day, a normal day. Family and friends playing with each other, like good times. Until everything, and i mean everything, went downhill. Fights, riots for supplies, millions of people dying. The lucky ones are the ones who hid until the last second. The apocalypse have began. I call them walkers, since they are really slow. I miss the old days, but it is as it is.

Ian walks home from work to be surprised on what the hell is happening, Ian runs home like his life depends on it and waits until the place calms down.
Ian grabs everything, and immediately drives off
"Holy stuff.. i can't believe this. (Yells out of window if anybody is out there) Hello?! Anybody?!"
Ian notices his gas tank is almost empty, so he stops at a near by Gas station by a road that leads to a school and a row of houses.
"It is best that i scout this place and look for supplies.

Ian leaves the car and goes into the gas station and finds some candy and food, until he walks out noticing a horde of Walkers approaching the gas station

"Oh stuff!"
Ian runs into the car and tries starting up the engine, but notices the gas tank is empty.

"God please help me.."
Out of no where, a gun shot is heard very loud enough to attract a entire group of walkers, the horde of walkers noticed the gunshot and moved out of his way, giving him the chance to run the hell out of there.

Ian panting a lot and very hot.
"Well, i guess i should head up to that highway over there..