THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.

Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9364 times)

(Has slight bite marks on his left upper arm)

-Pants-
"Help, please... They're, they're. Their coming!"

Oh good. We will continue this.

Name: Jon Redbridge

Born at: Boston, US

Story: Ever since the apoc he has faced serious depression. Thanks to his good agility and the fact he went to boxing, he just managed to make it.

Appearance: Quite tall, skinny, has a cap on 24/7, misty gray eyes, in poor condition.

Equipped with: A pistol with only 24 bullets remaining (Every bullet has to count.), a box of matches and a baseball bat slightly chewed with a nail going through it.

Extras: Was once a merc.
This character is quite interesting. If you want, draw a picture or something.
accepted.

Eh, got nothing better to do. My back is sore and I still need to light the Christmas tree, so while my back recovers, I'll continue.
"What the hell is it?" Said the child, pointing his knife at the newcomer.

(pulls out kokusai)
Who are you?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:41:18 AM by Cypthon »

Reference picture:

(Credit to the official W-D comics/Graphic novels for the Picture.)

Name:James 'Rex' Hunter

Born at: Dallas Texas, USA

Story:James was born in Dallas Texas, where he grew up with a great family of blacksmiths and Gunsmiths.
He joined the Police at age 18, and then went up in ranks up to riot control. But when the whole, apocalypse thing happened, he was called to practically the front-lines. After seeing that things would not go well, he took his riot-shield, and snagged a Riot-Buggy and tailed it.

Appearance:Caucasian, 5'6. Steel hair, with blue eyes. Scar over his left eye.

Equipped with: Riot Gear, a Sword multi-tool thing, an empty shotgun he keeps in his buggy, a Flashlight, Radio, and Map.
Extras (Anything else):Riot Officer/Blacksmith/Gunsmith. Anything weaponry can be repaired, or any armor. (Or, if needed too, Made by hand. Makeshifts ftw.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:28:36 PM by MTrRxx »

Reference picture:

(Credit to the official W-D comics/Graphic novels for the Picture.)

Name:James 'Rex' Hunter

Born at: Dallas Texas, USA

Story:James was born in Dallas Texas, where he grew up with a great family of blacksmiths and Gunsmiths.
He joined the Police at age 18, and then went up in ranks up to riot control. But when the whole, apocalypse thing happened, he was called to practically the front-lines. After seeing that things would not go well, he took his riot-shield, and snagged a Riot-Buggy and tailed it.

Appearance:Caucasian, 5'6. Steel hair, with blue eyes. Scar over his left eye.

Equipped with: Riot Gear, a Sword multi-tool thing, an empty shotgun he keeps in his buggy, a Flashlight, Radio, and Map.
Extras (Anything else):Riot Officer/Blacksmith/Gunsmith. Anything weaponry can be repaired, or any armor.

Accepted, but i don't recommend not  joining yet, but you can do a self role play for a bit.

If you know what he means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

James would be driving his Buggy though-out, attempting to find a place to get at least safe.
After the whole, start of the end thing, James was frightened, and freaked. The Buggy has no Ballistics protection, so he put his Riot Shield in place of a front window. While Yelling out "forget! WHERE DO I GO!?", James is still pondering where to go, the Gardens? Back to the Station? Where...?

Okay... So, nobody else is going to do anything? Might as-well get my character preparing IRP.

James decided it would be best to had to the Forge, a Family-Owned Blacksmith/Gunsmith/Armorer shop on a hill, surrounded by large concrete walls. (Y'know, to keep criminals out.)

On the drive, James observes the chaos caused by the end. "Jeeze, this isn't an ordinary riot. Looks like.. a sort of.. epidemic, considering all the rioters were biting.. and not.. Weapons. Tear-gas, Beanbags, Tasers. None of it works..Except maybe... Yea, that could work. Destroying the head, if they're human... they will have no misery. But if otherwise, let them have it..."

James ends up parking in-front of the gate, and opening it. Wheeling the Buggy inside, and shutting the gate. He checks for any of the.. Walkers, but finds none. Human, or animals.

The Forge is equipped with a place for a farm, armory, barracks, and of course; The Forge.

The first thing he does, is begin to reinforce his weapons, and vehicle. Forging new plates for his buggy to make doors and a proper rack for his riot-shield. He also forges a Replacement blade for his dulled one, as well as a ballistics shield for the buggy's front space. (ballistic is window, Ballistic is hood, or an better armored window.)

He finishes and ends up making some new weapons as-well. Spears, Scythes, Axes, etc. All for a different purpose.
Spears for long range stabbing, Axes for heavy decap or Wood harvesting, Scythes for Farming or large sweeping swipes.

He then enters the Sort of house attached to the forge, sitting down on the bed, sketching down weapon designs, armor, vehicles...

((So are we gonna continue or what))

Ian is busy checking all the motel rooms for anything while the others wait at the car.
"Nothing here so far.. bad luck.
Ian then came across the last few doors of the motel on the second flight. Ian gets to the last door and notices it locked.
"ALLAHU ACKBAR!! Damn it.
Ian kicks the door a few times until it knocks down. Ian breaks down the door and a walker immediately bursts out and pushes Ian onto the ground, now over top of Ian.
"Help me!

"lol no"
"On my way!" Teddie rushes in and throws a knife into the zombie's head.

and then sonic hte hedgehog ran really fast to teddy and then he killed teddy and the walker ate ian

The knife misses and lands a few feet away. Ian pushes the walker off and crawls towards the knife grabbing it.
"forget"
Ian stabs the knife deep into the walker's head killing it instantly. Ian notices a lot of rotten blood on his left elbow.
"That was close.."
Ian gets up and looks at the door. Ian walks to the door frame, quickly smelling odor from inside the room.