Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9317 times)

Ian equips his Kokusai and gets up into view of James.
"By any chance, can we drive behind you?"

"Would be better if I tow the car and you both ride in the cab with me. The less noise, the better i've earned this day."
James hops down, revealing he was one of the Riot Cops, he dosen't seem to be holding a gun of any sort.

"Alright then, hook the car up.
Ian packs up the supplies and puts it in the tow truck. Ian then helps James hook up the car.

Teddie falls back asleep. ((I'm getting tired too so I'm stopping here for a bit))

"Alright, get your friend ready. We're leaving as soon as possible."

James would climb onto the hood and get into the driver seat, opening the side door. Placing the ballistic shield into the window frame.

"And if he's wounded, make sure he doesn't bleed everywhere or turn. Heads, that's where you strike."

The 6x6 Buggy Apc would roar to life. the Winch dragging the car into possition.

I just finished making the Pack system.

Ian puts Teddie who is asleep in the car.
"Alright, take us to your place.

"Right then. I might as well give you two some insight on what the Forge is. It's a Blacksmithing, Armor crafting, gunsmith paradise. Notice those armor plate on the 'windows' as doors? I forged those. But yea, the Forge is the safest god damn place around. No even footing outside to set ladders or stairs, Walls and Gate are practically indestructible to anything less than a MOAB."

The drive was slow, as-to quiet up the engine of the Buggy.

Edit: Have school this week, so if I don't RP, it's because of that. (Almost always home around 4:30 CST USA.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 07:28:25 AM by MTrRxx »

"Seems legit, I'm excited.
Ian looks around the car, snooping around in the passenger's capartment

The interior of the buggy is very militaristic for something of the police.

"Don't touch anything, this interior is being replaced soon. Not enough, tactility functional room. I have to also Make hatches on the roof, add spare battery, and if I can, FIND A BETTER GOD DAMN VEHICLE!"

James would park at the Forge's Gate. It being covered in makeshift tank-traps. James would hop out, and move them, opening the gate, getting back in driving in, parking, getting back out, putting the traps back into place, THEN SHUTTING THE GATE.

James would then go work in the forge.

Ian points at something toward the direction of the forests.
"Did you see that?"

"Humanoid or no? Because I'm attempting to forge stuff here. Get on the wall if you nee too, built like a castle, so you should be safe from anything walkin'. Gunshots, maybe not so much."

James would pull out metal plates and begin to attach them to the buggy.

Ian keeps looking out at the forest. Ian quickly and swiftly runs right to MTrRxx.
"Somebody is out there. I just saw somebody.
Ian points back to the direction the forest is at, but this time, James notices somebody

James would grab his Olympia and Ballistics shield, heading to the direction of the person.
"Who are you! Come out with your hands up!" James shouts out in an very pissed off way.

His gun is loaded, and he isn't afraid to use it.

Ian and James immediately caught onto the fact that it seemed the man was motionless and seems to have something behind it.. like more then one. Leaves suddenly began crunching as if somebody were to be walking on them.
Teddie wakes up and stands behind us
"Don't shoot, it will attract walkers over here."
Ian and James, along with Teddie behind them walk out with weapons, walking towards the location, they discover a rotting corpse of somebody who looked like a Hunter eaten alive.
"Jesus christ.."
Suddenly, moaning noises are heard as if walkers would be coming towards us