Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9353 times)

Another helicopter notices the Flare, and attempts to head there.. once again downing. This time smashing into the motel.

|TEDDIE LET'S GO! NOW!
The loud explosion and impact attracts a huge herd of zombies/walkers to the motel, Ian is about to leave Teddie behind if he doesn't get in the car.

Chapter 1 ends on 100 replies.

James sits in the armory of the Forge, attempting to use the long range radio to get somebody to talk too.

"Hello..? [KZZZT] Is any[KZZZT] there? [KZZT]Forge is Safe, I repeat [Kzzzzzt]is Safe." The message spared though many police radios, however.. most of them were dead, or Walkers. So, it was pretty around so to say.

Ian realizes he put in the wrong keys.
"Oh stuff! I left the keys upstairs in the motel!"
Ian looks in the side mirror and notices a horde of walkers slowly coming to the motel.
Me and Teddie run upstairs to find the keys.
The walkers/zombies walk up the stairs, and Ian finds the keys on a table.
"stuff, we are surronded"
Ian looks at the ledge.
"Teddie, we need to jump.
Teddie and Ian jump off the ledge and Teddie gets injured due to him not as strong as an adult.
Ian helps Teddie to the car, puts in the keys and escape the place, while gas leaks from the helicopter making a mini explosion as we leave.

James decides sitting around won't help a damn thing.

He sets up a ramp on the inner wall, facing the direction of the motel.

He gets into his Buggy, and covers the gap with the Ballistic shield.

The Buggy roars to life. (It's a 6 seater, 6 wheeled. Experimental stuff.)

James slams on the gas and launches the vehicle over the wall, landing and heading the direction of the motel. Attempting to see if the chopper pilots survived. The Buggy leaves an powerful sounding roar.

Teddie reveals his stereotypical Russian accent.
"Vell zen, vat are ve via ting for? Yet' jump, comrade!" Teddie takes a leap.

"Thank god you are okay, you took a big fall. How do you feel?"

"Could be better. Sorry for the Russian Acdent, it was in the spur of the moment. Anyways, I found some gasoline and mixed it in with the piss cans. All we need now are fuses and matches and they're ready to go."

The Buggy comes Drifting into View ahead in the road, It almost looks like an Modified APC due to it's size. It was equipped with a Cow Catcher style of plow, with it smashing into the Walkers, and skidding to a stop next to the small car. James then steps onto the hood, after removing the Ballistic shield.

"Need any help?" James says in a stern, yet friendly voice. His Sword is in it's sheath on his back.

The side of the Buggy shows that it's an official Police Vehicle.

"My family and I Own the Forge, possibly the safest God-Damn place here. If you don't wish to come with me, I recommend you steer clear of the city, trust me when I say that."

"That is good.. We will stop here.

We set up here.
We set up and see MTr.
TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 1 of the Roleplay has ended. Chapter 2 begins soon..

I thought you said in 100 replies.

Book 1
Chapter 2: On the run

Cypthon's group escaped the blood bath at the Motel where a helicopter crashes into the motel, and hordes of zombies attack and destroy the place, while Teddie is injured at the moment, sadly Leslie died. Jon is single, and at the moment is trying to escape from a huge group of walkers heading to the Motel. While James is on the search for more survivors, he comes across a camp set up in the road.

It turns dark and Ian and Teddie go to bed. Ian wakes up disturbed about something. Ian then notices a car with it's headlight's flashing come toward's them. Ian shakes Teddie trying to wake up.
"Teddie, wake up.."

The Buggy/APC stops in the road, James removes the Riot shield from where it hooks onto where a windshield should be.
"Oi, you folks need a same place to stay? My family and I own the Forge, well. I assume only I own it now. The place is arguably safer than a god damn military base. If you want to come with, pack up your stuff and put it in the trunk. "

James sits down on the hood, facing the camp. Appearing worried, yet not. As his face is covered by the ballistic mask.