Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9331 times)

(There isn't really electricity in a zombie apoc, so instead you walk down stairs.

"Hmmm, seems interesting. But we can't just assume we will have all this metal, we should simple put some clothing or something.
Ian looks at a map of Jame's that he left in the Forge, Ian finds a few locations that possibly haven't been looted yet, or might have something including drug stores, dollar stores, and Drive Thru.

'How about we go to the Walmart?"

'How about we go to the Walmart?"
Racoon, you start off alone, and you need to work your way towards finding somebody. If you want, you can start your own group. But for now, do a self role play.

James would come back up with sketches of a design that should work with the 10ft Exo-Suit frame. He also designed some new plates for his armor.

"Oi, Both of you. I got new armor designs.

The Exo-Suit design would appear to be using some car-parts as plates and such, all reinforced however. The More human Armor would be made out of scrap (Shovels, Axes, etc. https://www.youtube.com/user/nonlethalbychoice/videos Look at the Samurai style stuff.)

"I also have plans to make this sort of, folding axe-cleaver sort of thing. And the only problem I have is.. I am now running low on Forging materials, now the fuel for the forge I can provide, I have a forest around me. But the metals I need. Either we can strip the Vehicles down to frames and.. well. The Buggy can be stripped of armor. Or, we go out and go hunt for more cars and other things to melt down into scraps and other parts. So if we're going to go find scrap, I recommend we go get the helicopters that crashed around here, blades are easier to reforge into swords."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:15:36 PM by MTrRxx »

"You have a good imagination and all, but i don't know if all this could be possible."
"Think about it. Millions of supplies taken by consumers and used up. (I actually find this Exo suit idea kinda unrealistic)
Ian pulls out a map.
"We should drive up here and loot these stores and find anything useful.

"Let's do it."
(I gtg but might as well update since I got the chance)

Let us try to get a lot of character, about 8 to bring the RP to life.

Ian rolls up the map and puts it in his bag.
"We leave at dawn."

"id slowly walk out of the walmart, running to a car and hotwiring it trying to find suvivors"
"hello anybody there?"

Reference picture: na

Name: Joel "Silent Dragon" Matfurdy

Born at: Country: England, County: Devon, City: Plymouth

Story: Joel used to be in a Special ops team from when he was 30 to 36, he then took on the career of a Private Military Corporation, he earned lots of cash up until he became 41, then he retired, and now after the recent events, he is roaming the city to look for a place to settle down. Joel does not like killing, he does not mind killing the zombies, but humans he would never kill.

Appearance: Rough beard, Sunglasses, short brown hair, blue eyes.

Equipped with: Modified BB Gun (The BB pellets are modified to pierce the skin more and to damage the target instead of hurting the target.) Tactical Baton, Camera, Phone

Extras (Anything else):

Reference picture: na

Name: Joel "Silent Dragon" Matfurdy

Born at: Country: England, County: Devon, City: Plymouth

Story: Joel used to be in a Special ops team from when he was 30 to 36, he then took on the career of a Private Military Corporation, he earned lots of cash up until he became 41, then he retired, and now after the recent events, he is roaming the city to look for a place to settle down. Joel does not like killing, he does not mind killing the zombies, but humans he would never kill.

Appearance: Rough beard, Sunglasses, short brown hair, blue eyes.

Equipped with: Modified BB Gun (The BB pellets are modified to pierce the skin more and to damage the target instead of hurting the target.) Tactical Baton, Camera, Phone

Extras (Anything else):
Noice.
accepted.

im on holiday using a psvita and terrible internet, but let me in. Im bored.

im on holiday using a psvita and terrible internet, but let me in. Im bored.
Make a character profile.

no pix xxxxxxddddd

name: Gale Ord

appearance: black eyes, gold dollar chain, black skin

story: Gale was a good ol' rippety rapper before it happened. when it came he grabbed a sledgehammer , a dollar chain and a beatbox, then escaped on his skateboard. He found a dead hunter with a rifle and 10 clips, then headed towards some voicez. little does he know, this is someones group...

equipped with: hunting rifle, 10 rounds, beatbox, sledgehammer and dollar chain

lol typed on psvita plsnohate