Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9344 times)

Cypton pulls out gun when noticing something

I might have trouble guiding the role play because I'm at family and at New york. I won't be as active, but you guys can still to.

I'm back..

"What the fu -
Ian accidentally takes a shot toward the man but misses then falls to the ground.

Gale disarms the man, knocks him out, and ties him to a tree.

The group run outside and begin shooting shotgun rounds.
Ian manages to slip out of the rooms and runs off into the forest

Cypthon's group notices Ian running off into the forest where walkers are.

Ian runs away from the site as he leaves his kokusai behind and while Gale chases him down.
It is dark and Ian doesn't have anything on him. Suddenly, walkers start approaching him.
"stuff... stuff... what the fu -
Gale takes his Sledge Hammer at Ian put Ian counters his attack and begins running more.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 12:21:59 PM by Cypthon »

Gale fires the gun at Ians leg and leaves him to bleed while he hides.

Ian's wound isn't that bad, so it doesn't leave a noticeable blood trail.
Ian runs to the man and throws him onto the ground while overtop of him.
"That weapon is mine!"
Ian punches the man and Takes the Kokusai.
Ian constantly bangs the man with the gun until he begins bleeding himself.
Gale manages to get up and begins swinging at Ian with the sledgehammer, which hits his leg. Suddenly, a pack of walkers begin walking towards Gale and Ian.

I have a big update guys, which can go either way. Cool or stuff.

Anyways, i have been planning on making a new Forums Roleplay (Not WOTN, that stuff was stuff). But due to my love for star wars and Forums games/role plays, i want to make a Star Wars RP, and i also like this. But what i fear is if i make it, this will die out, then the star wars RP will die out after 4 days. I'm settling a poll for this.

Name: Vince "Ray" Allen

Born at: Clio, Michigan

Story: As a kid, Vince wanted to be in a professional football leauge of any type. So he played High School football for the Manta Rays, and was drafted to college football, but then all hell broke lose after the zombie apocalypse started.

Appearance: A Brown Buzz Cut and a Blue and Yellow College Football Shirt

Equipped with: Cleets and a football helmet (not wearing the helmet as of right now)

Extras: Athletic abilitys

accepted.
Remember, you start off alone. Do a self role play for a while until it leads up to you finding somebody.