THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.

Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9260 times)

I want to try and get this "Group" system working. By that, i mean we should get a bit more characters to form more groups, since i don't feel like having everybody in one giant group. So if you are interested in making a character, then go ahead. Don't be scared if you mess something up, i'll just fix it.

"stuff. I'm ready to throw the piss bombs when needed"

Can i roleplay as my avatar and be cypthons pet?

Can i roleplay as my avatar and be cypthons pet?
You need to be a legit human being, fill this in to be a character. (Also, be accurate and not OP. By this, i mean don't have like 6 assault rifles and 2 Rocket launchers and a apache with a side of nuclear rockets).

Name:

Born at: (State/country)

Story:

Appearance:

Equipped with: (This can be left empty)

Extras (Anything else):

Ian does a 360○ degree turn to find the source of the moaning, and finds a crawler eating another body. Suddenly, 2 other walkers come towards us. Ian equips his knife quickly and swiftly.
"Well, there this."
Ian runs up to one of the walkers and stabs it in the leg.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 07:47:04 PM by Cypthon »

Name:Jackson

Born at: Los Angeles, California
Story:As a kid he always wanted to be a truck driver and liked foxes,Then when he became an adult he was a truck driver, but not for long.

Appearance:Black hair , light tan skin, Has a blue Jacket on.

Equipped with: Shotgun and axe.

Extras: A 2002 Pontiac minivan

Story:As a kid he always wanted to be a truck driver and liked foxes,Then when he became an adult he was a truck driver, but not for long.

Well, it isn't that good, but i'll make it better and edit it.

holy loving stuff can you stop.
Leave him be, he can like Foxes all he wants.

I finished editing it and made it a lot better. Also, try your best to be good at role playing.

Reference picture:
Use imagination

Name: Jackson Parlon

Born at: Los Angels, California.

Story: As a child, Jackson would  enjoy playing with Trucks and wanted to grow up as a Truck driver. Very well, Jackson did grow up to be a Truck driver, but ended up in the world of the dead.

Appearance: Has a Black burr cut hair, and a blue jacket for clothing.

Equipped with: Remington shotgun and a ax.

Extras: Jackson always loved trucks, so he became a truck driver.

Reference picture:

Name: Marshawn "beastmode" Lynch

Born at: Oakland, California

Story: I spent the majority of my pre-apocalypse life putting da team on my back, holding my richard and making Darren Sharper look like a fool. Even to this day my main philosophy is to always put da team on my back and not let any obstacle come in between.

Appearance: Long dreads, gold grill, sticky hands and face from skittles

Equipped with: 10 bags of skittles

"You know I swear to god this place is the safest place there is. Now we HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT forgetIN' UNDEAD MONSTROSITIES TEARING AT OUR DOORSTEP ATTEMPTING TO EAT OUT FLESH!" James yells out, grabbing his blade, shoving it into the chest of one walker, lifting it up, then moving the blade in such a way it cuts from the chest, up into the skull.

"I ought to just off this whole world right now..." James then bashes in the head of the other walker with the ballistics shield.

Reference picture:

Name: Marshawn "beastmode" Lynch

Born at: Oakland, California

Story: I spent the majority of my pre-apocalypse life putting da team on my back, holding my richard and making Darren Sharper look like a fool. Even to this day my main philosophy is to always put da team on my back and not let any obstacle come in between.

Appearance: Long dreads, gold grill, sticky hands and face from skittles

Equipped with: 10 bags of skittles
You finally decided to come back? to late bucko. jk jk.
Funny, but rejected. feel free to make a serious character

Ian holds down the crawler to the ground and jabs a knife into his head.
"Well, that is over with. Loot the corpse. Oh, and also, make sure they are DEAD.
Ian stabs a dead body in the head and looks around on it. Ian was about to pull off a pin of a grenade by accident until Teddie points out the grenade in the jacket of the dead hunter. Teddie claims the grenade and keeps hold of it.
Ian checks the walkers we had just killed and only finds a half eaten granola bar and money.
"Not much luck here.."

"Y'know, I say we get back over the wall. And I have a little project I was working on since before this damn end of the world stuff. Ever hear of an Exo-Suit?"

James would throw a rope over the wall of the forge, climbing from the outside to the inside.

"Seriously? Exo suits are kept at military bases, not simple armories like this. Unless we simply make it out of crappy clothing
Ian and Teddie go into Forge and rest for a little bit.

"Well, true. But, us Riot officers were going to get some for Peacekeeping operations, Gov thought that they'd help lower the amount of officers on duty in those. They assigned me to develop a armor system that fits police standards and such... I have a bare skeleton of one in the basement. Never thought it'd be needed until today. It'll take me some time to build an armor worth protecting a person from gunshots, weapons, and of course, Walkers. That, and I need a stable source of power. I'm thinking Solar and batteries. Cell-phone tower ones. They don't leak, and are good sized. Also figures that the Exo would be good for solo-supply runs. Keep you safe, and be able to fight back well. I expect completion to be.. Two Months? I honestly don't know. If you two need anything, just enter the basement. I'll be doing schematics."

James would head into the basement, which has an elevator nobody noticed outside.