Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9345 times)

no pix xxxxxxddddd

name: Gale Ord

appearance: black eyes, gold dollar chain, black skin

story: Gale was a good ol' rippety rapper before it happened. when it came he grabbed a sledgehammer , a dollar chain and a beatbox, then escaped on his skateboard. He found a dead hunter with a rifle and 10 clips, then headed towards some voicez. little does he know, this is someones group...

equipped with: hunting rifle, 10 rounds, beatbox, sledgehammer and dollar chain

lol typed on psvita plsnohate
rejected
sorry, but rejected. You can make a new character profile, but please copy paste the list on the OP and spend a bit more time thinking about your character. I do understand you are typing with a psvita. If you want, i could remake the profile for you for one time.

but why was it denied? also feel free to redo it, i tried hard. i just wanna join.

but why was it denied? also feel free to redo it, i tried hard. i just wanna join.
I sense your desperate. Ill have done in 10 minutes or less.

Reference picture:
Use imagination

Name: Gale Ord

Born at: Las Vegas, California

Story: Gale is usually a jerk to a lot of people and doesn't care about anybody but himself. Gale was a good ol' rippety rapper before it happened. When it came he grabbed a sledgehammer, then escaped on his skateboard.He heard something, then headed towards some voices. Little does he know, this is someones group...

Appearance: African American, brown eyes, and tag.

Equipped with: Sledge Hammer

Extras|wannabe: wannabe thug

there you go paint
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:31:33 PM by Cypthon »

ty good sir. let the rp beginnn!

<insert montage music

ok. i guess gale creeps around to get a better look at these people.

I'm in a store, after resting for the night, I walk out of the store and head forward to the corner store to find some cigars and maybe some food.

I'm this time I guess Teddie patches himself up

"Well, now that I think about it.. The Exo Suit would be more of a waste of power than anything really. If we can find power that is. I'll scrap it for parts. Better that way."

James would head down and begin to scrap the Exo, well. The Skeleton anyhow.

Ian takes a seat and takes out his Kokusai and tries making a red dot sight onto the Kokusai Python.

Gale sees a group of 2-3 people. They have guns, one seems to have a python of some sort. He slams the floor with a sledgehammer, then hides and waits for them to come and investigate and kill them.

Ian starts having a bad feeling
"I'll be right back, I'm going outside."
Ian walks outside near the tree line looking for anything.

Ian starts having a bad feeling
"I'll be right back, I'm going outside."
Ian walks outside near the tree line looking for anything.
Gale hears footsteps and sees a man coming towards his area. He readies his hammer.

Jackson would go to a Tool Store and find a axe, take and and find some zombies.

Reference picture:
Use imagination

Name: Gale Ord

Born at: Las Vegas, California

Story: Gale is usually a jerk to a lot of people and doesn't care about anybody but himself. Gale was a good ol' rippety rapper before it happened. When it came he grabbed a sledgehammer, then escaped on his skateboard.He heard something, then headed towards some voices. Little does he know, this is someones group...

Appearance: African American, brown eyes, and tag.

Equipped with: Sledge Hammer

Extras|wannabe: wannabe thug

there you go paint

Isent Las Vegas in Nevada ? LOL

Teddie makes a realization
"Christmas would be tomorrow if it weren't for these infected sacks of bullstuff ruining loving everything. How much of society is left, anyways?"